Game notes Cross

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Game notes Cross

This topic contains 21 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 9 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Crawford at FB. Cavenas up on 2 deep. Palma starting. Stubbs out with sprained ankle.

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

They’ll probably shelf Stubbs until 150, no need to risk re-injuring. And good thing is we’ll see more of Cavenas, who was solid last week in relief.

Looks forward to seeing the drive as this team heads in the right direction towards 150. If Lafayette loses to Colgate, Leopards could be on a 4 game losing streak going into 150 and Lehigh could be on a winning streak.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

From uour mouth to God’s ear. Expect Cavenas to get more and more PT. Nice that Kenny finally gettin on the field. Folmar going with standard O not like last week.

LehighGuy
    Participant

What Cavenas??? #90 :)

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Thanks for the morning chuckle LG :)

LehighGuy
    Participant

I’m just saying. People say i’m just ranting when I say put these guys in. Over the last couple of weeks everyone I called to play on here have been getting put in #14, #90, #80. #22 is still out with injury I guess because he gets no snaps on 2nd team D. #51 gets NO snaps on D as well. #25 works out with 2nd team D but isnt on the 2deep. Not sure how acurate the 2deep is sometimes because it comes out on a Tues. and some changes havent been made??? Is #28 hurt as well??? He got 0 carries last game. Maybe a win streak going into 150!

• This reply was modified 9 years, 5 months ago by  LehighGuy.
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Agree not particularly informative. Becoming like the participation list,:). Note that Jones actually started last game at S according to that list.
    Appears to be the policy this year. Hell,roster never updated either.

holyloch61
    Participant

LG I think #28 Leigh was in the coach’s DOGHOUSE last week because of 2 penalty’s he had on kickoff’s .Two personnel fouls .Coach really screamed in his face when he came off the field .I do hope he plays this week ,he look’s like a good RB for the future .

Miller
    Participant

Rush “lehigh guy” Limbaugh, always right 99.4% of the time. but yes, you DO rant,and repeat yourself, over and over again. Mix in a little positive reinforcement and soon you may actually be relevant and a guiding light. People like to hear about the things that are going good, not why their life(team) sucks. Hope to see you or hear you at Fitton Field

LehighGuy
    Participant

My biggest fan Miller referencing me AGAIN! What would you do without my wise insight??? All I have stated has came to pass, be glad! Things that are going good, you cant be serious…LMAO! :)

Doc Qb
    Participant

Overall, I think this year’s class should be spread evenly. We have some younger DBs that should contribute in spring as well as LBs. Some are seeing time already. Getting a few more of these guys are versatile, and loading up on a few at each spot helps depth all around. What the staff needs to pay attention to is their dimensions, with scholarships we dont need to recruit a linebacker under 6 feet tall or under 220 lbs. Period. If you put Kaufman and Crawford there instead of wasted at FB, or get guys like them size wise, now you have something.

We have some younger OL hogs from the first schollie class that should jump up next year, no need for big numbers, but better selectivity and size/feet. RBs Leigh and Yosha will have had some minutes and a mult yrs of elibility remaining, but thats just two, I would focus on RB, maybe not bruisers but athletes that can go out in the slot on motion, catch passes. Might fit our offensive style more. We seem to be loading up on Qbs. Sasha and Pelletier are getting early time, but we’d be one injury away from having less potential game breakers…a few WR with scholarship legel speed and athleticism.

RBs, DBs, WRs, LBs, a real KICKER.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Agree with your reasoning doc. Damn ,forgot about K. Absolutely right. Dont know what has happened to Pandy’s leg strength,but not nearly what it was in HS.

Doc Qb
    Participant

Just realized my post is in wrong thread. And a typo. And while I’d love “illegal” speed, or a shift to “ludicrous” speed (spaceballs), top level FCS speed was my intent.

And Rich, one of your posts mentioned a Big 33 QB who didnt pan out years back. What year was that? He may be familiar to me. Uhh, too familiar.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Titles for threads merely advisory,not mandatory :).
    A.B. Dieruff HS. Fuzzy memeory 91 or 92

hawkineer
    hawkineer
    Participant

Rich,

Aaron Brown. Keeping all of those LU-LC game programs for the last 35 years comes in handy.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 22 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.