Gate notes

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Gate notes

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  Miller 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Pelletier starting,Kelsey at 2 . O’Hara up on 2 at OT.

Miller
    Participant

Noticed Campbell listed as starter at OLB. Strange since he only got in a few plays last week,and saw Jones play his spot for most of the game. Also, Gate on a 4 game losing streak,and don’t look as tough as earlier in the year, Maybe a good time to get them.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Starting QB is Gate issue. With Melville out,O has stalled. They seem to have an issue now finishing games. In most games til 4th at which point they fold.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

This will be Senior Day, so not surprised Campbell getting the nod. I like him, anyway. ‘gate have a lot of struggles this year, too. Another ‘very winnable game’. We just have to stop beating ourselves.

Buddy
    Participant

Rich,
    I just heard Crawford was moved to 2nd team HB and is no longer at FB, is this true? I got no problem with this, its about time we use him.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

I’ll call and check. That would mean injuries at RB, I suspect. He runs a lot like Sean from his HS videos. Couldn’t hurt. Altho,I think Leigh is a powerful runner,an extra 30-35 lbs cant hurt :)

Buddy
    Participant

Heard Leigh who is a great back is out with a shoulder injury

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

My point. With Leigh banged up and he was the power back of the three Folmar has used. I wonder if Folmar might use I formation with both Ken and Evan.

Miller
    Participant

I walked out at the half,going back to the tailgate with the usual suspects. We were all feeling pretty good about the 1st half,as we had just made a FG to go up 10. Reminiscing about the 2 previous rings our boys had won as PL champs,we all had that special feeling. It was almost like a waste of time to continue the 2nd half, we knew 11-0 and the 3rd ring was inevitable.As the clock ticked down to 0:00 in the 4th quarter and watching Colgate shut us out in the 2nd half,win the game,and take away that championship the kids deserved WAS the most upset I’ve ever been at a Lehigh game. The 2nd half was 1 team playing not to lose…….and the other playing to win. I’m very proud of what those players accomplished,should have made the playoffs,but that game still haunts me.
    Go Lehigh

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.