Georgetown

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Georgetown

This topic contains 30 replies, has 14 voices, and was last updated by  oldtimer 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Notes up.
    Quick note healthy LL starting at Rover.Gies at 2 and at S. Redmond at 2 at both CBs.

• This topic was modified 7 years, 5 months ago by RichH RichH.

TMH
    Participant

Seems like Lambert becomes the starting Rover while moving Harvey to LB over former starter Buskirk (who is now #2), I’m still not sure what happened to Kauffman who had a monster 1st game replacing Caslow. We’re getting thin at DB. I have not talked to anyone but the way Montgomery went down, it looked like an ACL. Hopefully it was not.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Wouldn’t mind EK stepping in front of Ripanti. Think he would have more if an impact. Tough situation for Buskirk. Andy is not going to sit Harvey. Rightly so.

LU15
    Participant

My guess is they’ll use the same 2 rover scheme they did against Gate last week. It worked well.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Seems so. Hoyas tho have no running attack at all. Lots of blitzes :)

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

Harvey IMO you simply can’t take him off of the field. I think he’s an enormous reason for the overall success of the defense. Buskirk and Kaufmann will still get reps.

Agree that DBs are starting to get a bit thin and it’s a bit of a concern. Harris though played very well too last week.

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

Too bad Harvey’s a senior. He’s really come on, given a chance to play. Anyone know if he can stay a fifth year with medical RS?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Dont think so. Recall he had surgery a while back. I will ask.

van
    van
    Participant

watched the Princeton-Georgetown game, sloppy play by both teams in the rain, but Brags can have a big game against those guys if they give him the ball, out O line can have their way with Hoyas

Hoyas don’t seem to have much of a down field passing game, expect CBs to press cover and safeties can play up

just a fan
    Participant

Harvey is Balling. Yes he is. That’s we get a little stuck. LL and Harvey are dam good players but not good cover guys down field. Just gotta have a 3rd down package for passing downs. Maybe take 1 off the field and bring in another CB. But we fine either way. This our year.

I WANT WINNERS!!!!

van
    van
    Participant

Friday morning and Hoyas still do not have game notes up, how lame is that

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

I finally found the game notes – late, which contributed to my late game breakdown and fearless prediction.

This week’s fun pack:

Game Preview: Admiral Ackbar

Narrative Street: Avoiding Monmouth

Game Breakdown and Fearless Prediction: Avoiding Hoya (Football) Madness

TMH
    Participant

Big time KUDOS for the defense this week. I thought they played with an attitude and it really showed. Congrats gentlemen.

Opinion question….Spadola/Drwal or Pelletier/Casey?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Good all around game. D was impressive as they dhould have been vs the Hoya O.
    O’Hara is my big concern.
    TP and GC by a gnat’s hair :)

jimk72
    jimk72
    Participant

Very impressed with business like performance. Congrats to staff for avoiding the expected let down. And of course to the team as well. Latest on Shaf injury?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 31 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.