Hate Gate Week

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Hate Gate Week

This topic contains 93 replies, has 18 voices, and was last updated by  NJLehighFan 8 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 94 total)
  • Author

LehighGuy
    Participant

I didn’t see montgomery, Wilmington or ripanti get hurt. Whats wrong with ripanti, hate to see srs get hurt, especially this late n season

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

An ankle. Other two dinged,didn’t see those either.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

For LV guys,
    Amyone familiar with The Bayou in North Bethlehem? Thinking of going there Friday night of next weekend.

TMH
    Participant

Ripanti was down a long time. I think he needed help getting off the field. I’m actually surprised there is a possibility of coming back this soon. People tend to underestimate the severity of ankle sprains.

TMH
    Participant

Rich,
    Sorry misunderstood. Thought you were coming in this week. The wrestling luncheon is tomorrow. If you belong to the South Side Boosters, there is a pep rally at the Comfort Inn next Thursday with the seniors and the band. It’s always a good time.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Oh. Thanks for the heads up. No,timed my meetings for Lehigh-Lafayette. Comfort Inn eh. Sounds like fun. Haven’t been to a pep rally in decades :)
    Going to Mo’s restaurant on Friday evening. The Bayou. Like southern food. If its good guess we’ll eat there. Hence my question if anyone knows about it.

TMH
    Participant

Here is the article on the press conference. It appears that both Montgomery and Wilmington were hurt at practice yesterday.

TMH
    Participant
    ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

At the luncheon today, Andy confirmed Ripanti had a high ankle sprain. I could see that with my field glasses last Saturday. Depending on severity, could be able to play for L-L, but might not be 100%. The DBs are definitely out this week, so we will be somewhat thin in secondary, but Colgate is not a ‘pass first’ team. Key will be front 7 getting penetration and disrupting.
    Weather at Kickoff will likely be in mid-upper 30’s. The forecast high of 41F will not likely occur until 3-4 p.m. Snow showers forecast for the a.m. Wind could be the biggest factor. Projected 15-20 mph. Direction could really effect play calling and personnel (i.e. QB).

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Weather high 30s,precip 10% chance by noon. 20 mph winds west to east.

Doc Qb
    Participant

Rich, The Bayou is the old Hawthorn House, was a Bethlehem, fun dive bar. Now, it is really cool, you will have good chow and a nice time. I hope to get their Friday, too, Randy Williams and Lance Haynes are getting guys from my era (1990-95) to be there.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Do remember the Hawthorne. Randy invited us over for Friday,so we’ll be there. Fallon recommended the Bayou burger :)

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

College Sports Madness most recent RPI for FCS has Lehigh at #32 and Gate at #56.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

[quote=23511]Weather high 30s,precip 10% chance by noon. 20 mph winds west to east.

[/quote]
    That means a cross wind, as I think Andy Kerr runs North and South (scoreboard end is north). Will also effect kicking game, which could make the difference.

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

Game Preview, Lehigh at Colgate:

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com/2015/11/game-preview-lehigh-at-colgate-11142015.html

Lots of good stuff in there. Hopefully worth the wait. Hint: Fred Dunlap.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 94 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.