Holy Cross – Game 14

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball Holy Cross – Game 14

This topic contains 18 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by  LUHoops00 5 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author
    van
    van
    Participant

would not get to confident with Navy who are playing better with Worth Smith back

toddcudd
    Participant

I’m in no panic over this one. KenPom had us losing it, and everybody here who’s watched closer in recent years than I have said we never win there. Was tough to watch, but I too hope we got that out of our systems. It’s just startling when the opponent doesn’t play well, and we lose anyway.
    And I totally agree that we can’t look past Navy. After this little mess, I doubt that will happen. Bear in mind that Navy beat Colgate on Saturday, and right before that gave bucky a real scare. I watched some of that one, and Navy looked solid.

toddcudd
    Participant

One of the biggest things sticking with me after this is TK’s effort. He nearly willed us to a win; with a little help it might have happened. KenPom has recently added an “mvp” entry for each game. TK was his game mvp, despite the loss.

LUHoops00
    Participant

That was the big takeaway for me to, not worried about the proverbial stinker at HC, but TK fire in his belly, willing our team, literally ready to fight to win, was by far the most encouraging thing of the day. I loved his attitide and effort and am happy he is here for two more years.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.