Hoops chalk talk?

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball Hoops chalk talk?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

toddcudd
    Participant

Saw the following from Coach Krueger on twitter earlier, and wished I understood it better.

<p>Pacers SPR goes "pop to the seal" for a layup. If the Lehigh bigs didn't recognize that look I'm not doin my job!</p>— Ryan Krueger (@coachkroogs) December 19, 2013

<

So I messaged him, and asked if he’d be willing to do a “webinar”-type thing – Xs and Os, film study, etc. And to my VERY pleasant surprise, he said he’s in if there’s interest. Would anybody else here be interested? I don’t yet know how to make it happen, but if there is interest, I’ll do everything I can.
    I think it would be great for us, the alum/fans – and could be a cool thing for the program, too. Engaging the fanbase, etc.
    Anyone?

toddcudd
    Participant

Anyone? Bueller??

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Sure. Sounds like fun.

TMH
    Participant

I’m up for anything!!

LU65
    Participant

It goes without saying, toddcudd, count me in. I’m up for anything that would engage the fan and create interestin our program. It could take the shape of a “webinar,” as you suggested, to a coach’s pregame briefings/discussions with season ticket holders (ala Billy Taylor). There’s a world of possibilities. I’d be pleased to help in anyway I can.

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

I think it is a great idea (along with anything else to promote the program and engage current and potential fans). My only concern is my schedule, and I likely wouldn’t be able to attend something live, but a recorded webinar or similar setup sounds good to me.

toddcudd
    Participant

It’s on!!! Coach Kroogs put these tweets out, moments ago:

Ryan Krueger ‏@coachkroogs
    Some people have asked B4 so anyone interested Ill B on google hangout 2 talk hoops/answer ?s TUES 6/24 @ 8pm. Let me know if interested

Anything goes. Offense, defense, philosophies, training, etc. Just love talking hoops with other guys that love talkin hoops

I’m psyched, and will definitely be there! Hope some of the gang here can make it too! I haven’t used Google hangout before, so I need to do some homework. If there’s interest, I’ll share what I learn.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

That will be intersting. Good job.

toddcudd
    Participant

A bit more info:

TUES 6/24 @ 8pm I’m talkin hoops/Xs & Os w any1 interested. If u are, download google hangouts app&add my email (coachkrueger23@hotmail.com)

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Got in too late to join. How was the Q and A with Coach?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.