HUGE WIN!!!!!

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball HUGE WIN!!!!!

This topic contains 19 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by  lfnadmin 12 years ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    Bison137
    Bison137
    Participant

Congrats on a great win!

LU65
    Participant

http://scores.espn.go.com/ncb/scoreboard

This says it all! A great post game interview of Brett Reed with video highlights added. Coach summarizes things so well when he highlights two aspects of our game: BELIEF AND DEFENSIVE UNITY.

Next up: Xavier

gohawks63
    Participant

Doc said at halftime we were capable of playing better and, incredibly, he was right. We left so many points at the ft line and missed a lot of chippies. But I guess that is a function of how Duke can get into your head.

One of the keys to the game was foul problems. I don’t know if anyone tracked how many fouls CJ drew from Duke players but it seemed like a ton. That’s a metric which does not show up on the stat line, but CJ is the BEST at drawing fouls ..

So Dukies, take your Curry and your Austin Rivers and your Plumber brothers; CJ was far and away the best player on the floor and Lehigh has a win to remember for a long time. And, if you ever get your football program going, come on up and give us a try ..

LU2007
    Participant

Still in Greensboro. Unbelievable night. Everytime we walked into a bar we received a standing ovation. I just went over to Duke to taunt some Dukies and take some pictures in front of Cameron with my Lehigh shirt and hat. What a day!

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

1) Please. Please. Please. Post that photo, 2007, somewhere. It could be an internet sensation.

2) Seriously, are they going to fire Kenny Smith for his halftime interview? Not only did he imply that Duke didn’t scout C.J. McCollum, he implied that Lehigh hadn’t played on national TV. Dude, he played on national TV ON A CBS NETWORK. Perhaps he’s heard of it? CBS College Sports?

I understand LU should be happy to get any national coverage, and I understand, the “little Lehigh” angle is going to be played. But c’mon. That was disgraceful that none of that announcing crew mentioned CBS Sports Network and their PL coverage. If anyone over there was paying ANY attention, they would have plugged CBS College Sports and the Patriot League in that spot.

No surprise to any of us, Dr. Reed and C.J. were the epitome of class in the interview. C.J. did mention that they had played on national television – not mentioning CBS College Sports or ESPN by name.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.