Hurricane Irma

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Hurricane Irma

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 6 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

TMH
    Participant

With all the focus on Monmouth this weekend, we sometimes forget that 11 current players are from Florida which is probably very unsettling for everyone involved.
    My hopes and prayers is that everyone gets out safely and that damage is at the low end of expectations for not only those families but all others as well.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Its going to be a brutal week for the East coast. My youngest son lives in Stuart. He battened down the house and left for Atlanta to ride out the storm with his brother. Most of my friends in Marin County left for various safe locations. Our prayers are with all that they get through this safely.

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

I think the good thing about sports is it helps take your mind off things such as academics and hurricanes. It’s way more fun to be on a football field than waiting out a storm or thinking about your parents in one or fleeing for one.

Rich, I trust/hope most people in your son’s area will be fine. East Coast was Ground Zero several days ago, but things have looked better for that area. Can’t say same for west coast, including where Mayes is from. I have friends who evacuated from east coast to Tampa; they headed back east today.

Let’s hope there’s as little damage as possible. It’s been crazy watching this storm move over the past week — almost like there is no safe place to flee.

Thanks to TMH and RichH for thinking of the folks in Florida.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Thanks QB.
    All safe out of Martin County. Son to Atlanta,friends to Jacksonvile and points west.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.