Joe Foley

This topic contains 6 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    LU808
    LU808
    Participant

The addition of Joe Foley looks like a good get….nice skills w the ball…..smooth on the floor.

TMH
    Participant

I’m not really sure what this announcement means. Joe had announced his commitment a few months ago. He was a preferred walk-on and the staff was very high on him. Does this mean that he is now on scholarship or were they just waiting until he cleared the admissions process?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

We have 10 full rides returning. Foley would be #13. The question is whether Doc has 13 to give . we havent given 13 since McCarthy. So my bet is a WO but a very impressive one.

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

I still believe Foley is a walk-on. Unlike the Lynch and Wilson announcements, there is no mention of “signing” or any letter of intent. Just the “addition” of Foley. Could be wrong but sounds like he is a recruited walk-on.

TMH
    Participant
    van
    van
    Participant

never know when someone is gonna leave the program unexpectantly, could be Doc knows more than we do

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

[quote quote=33719]never know when someone is gonna leave the program unexpectantly, could be Doc knows more than we do[/quote]
    Huh? I dont understand.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.