Josh Wolf Committed Walk-on

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball Josh Wolf Committed Walk-on

This topic contains 11 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  lehigh90 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)
  • Author

TMH
    Participant

6-10 from Williston Northampton HS in IL

I’ll try to find a little more later

TMH
    Participant

From NYU Elite Prospect Camp

.Josh Wolf (2016) 6’10” Williston Northampton HS (IL) Wolf was the tallest guy at camp and easily gained a position on the camp All-Star team. With a soft flick of the wrist, he drops the ball into the net. He grabs just about every rebound to regain possession of the ball.

van
    van
    Participant

looks like a project, but you don’t get too many 6’10” walk ons, so I like it

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Neat,good catch TMH.

toddcudd
    Participant

If I’ve got the right guy, I think he graduated in ’15 and is prepping at Taft this year.

TMH
    Participant

I think you may have the right guy todd. His twitter had @NERRHoops. I was looking for a connection but couldn’t find one. I think you did.

travism
    travism
    Participant

For this year ?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

A part of next year’s class.
    Interesting front court next season.
    6’10
    6’11
    6’10
    6’8
    6’7
    Geez,wr’re starting to look like a standar Pard roster :)

travism
    travism
    Participant

Did he graduate already. If so. How come not a part of this years team

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

A post grad at Taft School.

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

Quick article on Josh Wolf from NERR. Also hoping CoBL comes out with some more info this week. Don’t think there is a Taft connection.

http://www.newenglandrecruitingreport.com/news/williston-duo-comes-off-the-board

Like the idea of having so much size next year, even if most of it is completely unproven. Sedore and Lieb look skinny but pretty long and bouncey for the PL, while Andree is supposed to be a skilled shooter and Wolf has great size for a walk-on. Like the idea of taking walk-on centers since that is such a difficult position to recruit for and you need guys to bang in practice at the very last, plus play the lotto on if they develop into contributors.

lehigh90
    Participant

If Andree is as advertised as a wing shooter, he is really going to help this team.

Viewing 12 posts - 1 through 12 (of 12 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.