Just up the road

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Just up the road

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by ngineer ngineer 12 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author

Historian
    Participant

I am a regular lurker on the Lafayette forum. It is much more active than this one and far more interesting. The posts are nearly all intelligent and often humorous.

Right now the relatives of the posters on that board must be hiding all the sharp objects in the house. The change in fortunes for Lehigh and Lafayette in the last 22 months has been remarkable.

van
    van
    Participant

Same stuff on AGS. Pards are beating themselves into pulp. posting.php?mode=reply&f=3&t=856&sid=163707a60e9899ae210b38c705d0e855# It’s no fun to talk smack when their like that.

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

Unless Laughayette gets itself untracked soon, it might enjoy being the league spoiler. … I hate to say it, but so far I feel bad for Tavani — some of the stuff his team pulled Saturday was bad for the PL reputation.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

"sundayamqb" wrote: Unless Laughayette gets itself untracked soon, it might enjoy being the league spoiler. … I hate to say it, but so far I feel bad for Tavani — some of the stuff his team pulled Saturday was bad for the PL reputation.

So I’ve heard. Sounds like Frank is going to reopen "camp" this week with a bye and have everyone in full pads competing for all positions. It’s either "Reville" or "Taps" at this point. Sad state of affairs…but I’m not sympathetic. All their bombast about how they were going to blow us away over the next few years because of their new "burger joint" and renovated "Fishy Field" several years ago is now a big plate of crow. They still have some decent players, but something is sorely missing. After the bye week, they have Yale, so it will be interesting to see if they bounce back or are down for the count.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.