Kudos to Coen

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Kudos to Coen

This topic contains 6 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  LehighGuy 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    LUHawker
    LUHawker
    Participant

After riding Coen and the staff early this season, congrats are in order. The team really turned around, both the defense, as well as the offense developing a deep game. Shaf developed considerably this season as well and deserves praise as well.

My earlier calls for changes at the top look to have been pre-mature and I’m happy to stand corrected.

Its been a terrific season so far and hope the team gets a reasonable match-up after Turkey Day.

Today’s game wasn’t an easy one, but I actually think that having to “gut out” a win like that could prove useful in the playoffs.

Again, Congrats to Andy, staff and team!

jimk72
    jimk72
    Participant

+++

objective observer
    Participant

LOOOK AT MY PRESEASON PREDICTION

RIGHT ON!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hawkineer
    hawkineer
    Participant

[quote quote=29195]After riding Coen and the staff early this season, congrats are in order. The team really turned around, both the defense, as well as the offense developing a deep game. Shaf developed considerably this season as well and deserves praise as well.

My earlier calls for changes at the top look to have been pre-mature and I’m happy to stand corrected.

Its been a terrific season so far and hope the team gets a reasonable match-up after Turkey Day.

Today’s game wasn’t an easy one, but I actually think that having to “gut out” a win like that could prove useful in the playoffs.

Again, Congrats to Andy, staff and team!

[/quote]
    +1

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Very well said Hawker. Kudos.

Anonymous

NEEDED A GAME LIKE THIS TO SEE WHAT KIND OF BONES THIS TEAMS HAS. NEVER THOUGHT BUCKNELL WOULD BE THE TEAM. THOUGHT WE WERE A LIL TIGHT EARLY. THINK THE DEFENSE HAS BEEN PLAYING OUTASIGHT IN THE SECOND HALF OF EVERY GAME SINCE GAME 3. THINK WE GOT IT ROLLING. LAFAYETTE BETTER WATCH OUT. THEY BETTER GET READY FOR ALL OUR BACKUPS VERY EARLY. MAYBE REACH THE FOURTH STRING AND SEE WHAT THE FUTURE OF THIS TEAM WILL LOOK LIKE. LOL. ANYWAY, THE TEAM LOOKED GREAT. GO LEHIGH

LehighGuy
    Participant

Kudos to the TEAM. Hella game #7. Congrats boys, I loved it! Agree Gameon. Start the seniors next game, build a lead, take starters OUT! Gwe ready for playoffs! HELL yeeeeesssss!

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.