Lehigh at Georgetown Football game on Internet Video

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Lehigh at Georgetown Football game on Internet Video

This topic contains 18 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by van van 13 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)
  • Author

TheFan
    Participant

It appears that it is available here for a Georgetown/CBS Sports $9.95/mo. subscription:

http://www.guhoyas.com/sports/m-footbl/ … sched.html

Not 100% sure though

You can register for free, but have to pay the $9.95 for the month before you are 100% sure that it will be a live video event until the time of the game.

Anyone have better info on this?

TheFan
    Participant

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.co … lotta.html

For the Georgetown game – if you’re not going to be hopping on a bus to watch the game in the District – you can purchase all-access video through the Georgetown CBS College Sports website. (If you’re a Verizon FIOS subscriber, the game will also be available on-demand as well.)

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

The Fan:

You sure it will come up with the $9.95 package?

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Ah, just listen to the game on the radio and let your imagination run wild!!

TheFan
    Participant

sundayamqb, well everything seems to be pointing towards the fact that the link is for live videostream for the $9.95.

I will be taking a try at it on Saturday…..

lu90
    Participant

Save your money. Do not subscribe to the Monthly package. The video is the equivalent of someone sitting in the stands shooting video with their phone. It’s an embarrassment that they charge $9.95 for this coverage. I actually like the animated Gametracker coverage better than the live video.

LU73
    Participant

Well, i paid for it before you told me not to. I would have never believed that it would be this bad!

lu90
    Participant

I am pretty sure I have watched better video coverage of my local little league. I watched the wrestling match last night against Pitt using CBSSports and it was pretty good.

van
    van
    Participant

Checchini must be injured today, looks like old O coordinator has returned.

Half time should be pretty ugly.

van
    van
    Participant

OH, and agree about the video coverage. At least I did not pay for it.

lu90
    Participant

Not sure I put the 1st half on the Cecchini or any coach for that matter. A LOT of mistakes/dropped balls. Can’t control execution from the sideline.

TheFan
    Participant

It is like watching a bunch of white ants against a bunch of dark colored ants on a green mat which a bunch of large buildings in the background.

Three interceptions in 1/2 game is not good.

Campbell has been running very well.

the most common phrase of the announcer when Lehigh has the ball:

"Its THROUGH the hands of…….(enter all Lehigh receivers here)"

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Thanks fan, I was wondering how we kept Hoyas in the game until 4th period. Can anyone estimate how many drops we had?

lu90
    Participant

My guess is double digits.

van
    van
    Participant

More like a half dozen, way to many for a team that is focused.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.