Lehigh Baseball

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Baseball Lehigh Baseball

Tagged: 

This topic contains 51 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)
  • Author

TMH
    Participant

For some reason, baseball is being ignored. Mike Garzillo was on fire today, hitting 3HRs. Lehigh wins game 1 vs Navy. Game 2 is tied 8-8 in the bottom of the 10th.Jacen Nalesnik has lead off with a double with the heart of the order coming up.Lightening stopped the game which will be continued a noon tomorrow. Bring the runner in and baseball will join softball in the College World Series.

jimk72
    jimk72
    Participant

I believe the softball NCAA win and upcoming rematch with A&M has taken the spotlight.

Miller
    Participant

I hope the baseball team can make the tournament but the World Series start June 13th and I don’t expect to see the Mountain Hawks there. Good Luck today at noon.

van
    van
    Participant

just need a single from one of the next 3 batters and they are in the show

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Two sac flies will do the trick,also. An up and down squad all season. Picked right time to get hot. Navy was on the ropes yesterday,hopefully they remain so today.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

9-8 L. Had numerous chances. No joy. Delay seems to have taken away our edge. Game 3 scorless thru 3

toddcudd
    Participant

“Garzilla” starts a rally in top of 10, and scores the go-ahead run. Shut ’em down here, and it’s done.

Oh no, there goes Tokyo!!!

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

LMAO. Stress relief. Who knew I would get this nervous over bsseball.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

CHAMPS!!4-3 in extra. What a series . What a game.

toddcudd
    Participant

Selection show is slated for Monday 5/25 at noon eastern time, airing on ESPNU.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Thanks todd. Wonder if we’ll get a seed? :)

Miller
    Participant

every team gets a seed in each region. 1-4. The top 8 national seeds get to host all the way to Omaha if they keep winning. Lehigh will be a #4 and have to play the top seed(the host team) in the region. Just hope the stay on this side of the Mississippi.

toddcudd
    Participant

Don’t know how reliable it is, but College Sports Madness has their projected bracket up. They’ve got us in the Champaign region, facing NC St. The top seed in that region is Illinois at #7. Sounds like a pretty nice slot, if it were to turn out that way.

College World Series

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Hope so. Dont know much about relative strength of teams in base all.

van
    van
    Participant

would love to see them get to Vanderbilt, just 2 hours for me

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.