Lehigh Baseball

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Baseball Lehigh Baseball

Tagged: 

This topic contains 51 replies, has 11 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 5 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)
  • Author

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

If we play at College Station I’m going to have to wonder what it is about TAMU and Lehigh that keeps getting these two schools matched up.

Personally I’m thinking Baton Rouge.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Predictsd backets are all over the US. I lkke the one that has us going to Vandy. Only cause its close to van :):)

TMH
    Participant

The selection show is tomorrow at noon on ESPNU.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

LSU

TMH
    Participant

Nobody said it was going to be easy. I still love hearing Lehigh’s name in a selection show. I believe UNC-Wilmington is the #2 seed and Tulane is #3. Anything can happen on a given day.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Hearing our school is my favorite part. No matter what happens next,Leary has done a marvelous job again this year.

van
    van
    Participant

hopefully Joe has the welcome wagon out for our guys

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

:) That would be nice. Doubt he tell his kids to take it easy on us.

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

Is it unseemly for me to do a victory lap for picking Baton Rouge?

geauxrilla
    Participant

[quote=19915]If we play at College Station I’m going to have to wonder what it is about TAMU and Lehigh that keeps getting these two schools matched up.

Personally I’m thinking Baton Rouge.

[/quote]

[quote=19964]Is it unseemly for me to do a victory lap for picking Baton Rouge?

[/quote]

NICE CALL SIR! and yes please enjoy your victory lap!

TigahBait
    Participant

[quote=19964]Is it unseemly for me to do a victory lap for picking Baton Rouge?[/quote]

Well, if you’re looking for a reach around, there will be plenty of willing Tulane fans hanging around Alex Box Stadium.

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

Think I’m having a hard time disliking you LSU folks.

TMH
    Participant

I thought the same thing lfadmin :-)
    I don’t really harbor any real hopes of an upset here but then again, I still remember Duke. Was Joe the AD at the time?

What is more important is getting our name out there in Louisiana. There are a lot of great athletes there.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Agree the more we play on a national stage, the more our name in athletics spreads.

toddcudd
    Participant

Agreed on exposure. But I honestly think that this would be a bigger upset than Duke. LSU baseball is at the same level as Duke hoops, but Duke was having an off year, by their standards. LSU isn’t. And I don’t get the impression that we have a CJ…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.