Lehigh Football Schedule

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Lehigh Football Schedule

This topic contains 15 replies, has 8 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)
  • Author

LehighGuy
    Participant

Just read the article about who will open in 2016. We open up at Monmouth…week 2 Villanova…Penn….Princeton. …Yale. That’s the first 5 games of 2016

Southsider
    Participant

LG, this is LU’s 2016 schedule? Where did you see this? Hell, we never see the current schedule let alone future schedules.

van
    van
    Participant

if accurate, that is a pretty nice OOC schedule, although would trade an ivy for rutgers, temple, or the likes

LehighGuy
    Participant

It’s accurate…..I’m connected ;)

Go Lehigh TU Owl
    Go Lehigh TU Owl
    Participant

That’s a perfect schedule imo; three quality Ivies, perennial power and middle tier scholarship program.

I think Lehigh is sending a message that they will be very particular when it comes to FBS games. That’s a wise move….

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Not bad. Andy had best have team better prepared than last year. Another 0-5 would be hard to stomach.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

LG What happened to JMU? They were scheduled for game 2 . Still is on their schedule.

van
    van
    Participant

JMU return game is this year, sept 12

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Just realized that another senior moment hit.:)
    Still hope we’re ready for it. We should be with 4classes in school. Now if we could fill out next year’s schedule.

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

In the 1970s, Lehigh would release future (tentative) schedules — and SID Joe Whritenour would get them in the tiny media guide he put out. I’m not sure what the big secret is today. It’s too bad. Gave fans more to talk about.

Hint, hint …

hawkineer
    hawkineer
    Participant

The 2015 schedule has been posted for a few weeks on the Lehigh Sports website. Open @ CCSU, @ JMU, Penn, @ Princeton, Yale, then PL opponents.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Regarding the future schedules, it also helps alums PLAN ahead. Some of us have other things like weddings, vacations, etc., that can be avoided if we know in advance.

BTW, I thought we were getting a return visit from UNH? Instead we have Penn.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Thks Hawkineer. One of the drasbacks to alaays checking site on my phone. Never sas it.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Not sure if UNH was supposrd to be this year. Liked it better when schedules were posted a few yrs in advance even with TBDs. Of course roster hasn’ t even been updated for this past season. Doubt it is the fault of our SID. Cant publish what coach doesn’t give him.

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

Here’s the 2015 sked:

http://www.lehighsports.com/schedule.aspx?schedule=339&path=football

Good news is they get a week off between what could be make/break games vs. BU and FU.

Bad news is they have Bucknell week after Yale, which hurt a few guys in ’14.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 1 month ago by sundayamqb sundayamqb.
Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 16 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.