Lehigh Preview

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Lehigh Preview

This topic contains 49 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 9 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Not sure what to make of that. GP not strong arm but very accurate. Gunslinger mentality. Imagine he’s in the mix but losing last yr doesn’t help. Doubt there’s much he can do to move up from 3. Given injuries at QB every yr,I hope he stays.

chipwho
    Participant

Practice schedule for this week, Thur 645pm, fri 130pm,s/s 830am, next Monday 2pm…more later

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Thanks Chip. Hope some guys can get over to watch a few.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

If the QB situation becomes solid and someone grabs reigns we can have a fine year. Can’t have rotating QBs. We should have as stronger than usual ground game, which should help the pass. D wins championships, and I like the enthusiasm Bott brings to that side. We have talent. It just needs to mesh and be dedicated. Special teams is always a concern of mine, especially the punting which will be game inexperienced. Field position due to great positional punting can help the D immeasurably. With most things working well, I see us going 9-2 (losses to UNH and Fordham). Injury bug, turnover issues, etc, we could go 4-7. We should be favorites against Cornell, Monmouth, Georgetown and Colgate. Toss-ups versus Yale, Bucknell, Holy Cross, Laugheyette. Underdogs versus JMU, UNH, Fordham. The only game that we should be heavy underdogs is UNH. We hung with Fordham last year except for a critical 5 minute span of turnovers and mental mistakes.
    An exciting season because there is much unknowns.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

On the head n.Nick needs reps as does Matt. Hope Andy is able to pick one early. Pandy is fine ,expect him to improve this season. Devine ,a monster leg needs to find consistency and touch.Andy has a tough task meshing new coaches and players. Agree with his quote today that seniors will set the tone.

Viewing 5 posts - 46 through 50 (of 50 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.