Lehigh-Tulane Game Thread

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Baseball Lehigh-Tulane Game Thread

This topic contains 9 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by  lfnadmin 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

TMH
    Participant

Lehigh gets off to a quick lead 3-0 in the 1st

toddcudd
    Participant

I was left kind of baffled after that miscue between 2nd and RF in the bottom of the 2nd. Guys were both there, RF got a glove on it. Out of my element – but hard to believe that should be ruled a hit. Am I wrong?

TMH
    Participant

This is so frustrating right now.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Perspective. We have a number of very good positon players. Very little pitching at this level. We have brought in huge #s of throwers the last two years,some with some very good HS numbers. Those stats dont seem to translate well to college ball. Tough to watch our kids try so hard but just be outclassed.

TMH
    Participant

I understand. The frustration comes from watching us build early leads only to give them right back before collapsing. But alas, the bar has now been raised for next year’s team. This allowed many of them to get a taste of success and want more.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

I want a pair of your specs :) . Perhaps a couple of the incoming pitchers will be the guy we lack this year. I wonder if Leary brings in so many pitchers hoping to pluck a gem or two.

TMH
    Participant

Keep in mind that Acey becomes eligible next year.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Hot damn. Completely forgot. He is already a good college pitcher. Bleming ,Nalesink and Garzillo great base. Oh,here I go again. Oh well,hard not to be optimistic for Fall ball.

TMH
    Participant

I have heard nothing but wonderful praise for the southern hospitality bestowed on Lehigh by both the LSU and Tulane crowd. This Lehigh fan both appreciates that and thanks you. I wish both teams continued success throughout the tournament.

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

It was a fun ride for this Lehigh baseball team that wasn’t even slotted to be here. I got the impression that they broadcasters and the folks down there mostly enjoyed the passion the fans and players brought there.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.