Less Than 2 Months Away…

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball Less Than 2 Months Away…

This topic contains 19 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  buck 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

lehigh90
    Participant

Anybody think Porter could be a starter? Assuming we are forced to go small with KR, LT and KL in a 3 guard setup, we are picking 2 of 3 from this group, no? (JK, EP, PA)

lehigh90
    Participant

Very little to find on quick check of Lehigh site, Facebook, Twitter and Instagram. Only thing I saw of note, Sedore was suited up, and presumably practicing, in the one photo. Perhaps he had a setback after practicing, I’m not sure, but he was on the floor in the preseason practice photo.

lehigh90
    Participant

For the diehards, (you have to be a diehard to go to Marist opener) tickets are on sale for the opener at Marist. $12 gets you in the house. Only sections available are behind the basket. I can’t believe Marist has that many season ticket holders or students attending. But, you can sit in Row 1, behind the basket for $12. I hope to make the trip.

• This reply was modified 6 years, 6 months ago by  lehigh90.
    Bison137
    Bison137
    Participant

[quote quote=32461]For the diehards, (you have to be a diehard to go to Marist opener) tickets are on sale for the opener at Marist. $12 gets you in the house. Only sections available are behind the basket. I can’t believe Marist has that many season ticket holders or students attending. But, you can sit in Row 1, behind the basket for $12. I hope to make the trip.

[/quote]

If those are the only available tickets, then Marist likely is holding back some tickets for some reason. Last year they averaged 1150 per game in a 3300 seat gym. Marist btw is one a small group of teams in the country where their women’s team outdraws their men’s team.

buck
    Participant

Non-athletes pretending that anyone cares. Good Lord this is pitiful.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.