List 2013

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football List 2013

This topic contains 220 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    jimk72
    jimk72
    Participant

Yo Rich…..Do you know anything about Justin Gille, St. Vincent-Vianney, Holmdel, Nj….DE 6-4 245..? Lehigh offer per Twitter this afternoon. Other offers Buffalo, Old Dominion according to Rivals.

jimk72
    jimk72
    Participant

Oops…. just noticed him at the bottom of the Bacon list…..sorry. I thought this was new news…..

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Lol. A bit later he tweeted he also got an offer from Maine.
    Rangy agile DL. Nice video. Let’s hope he wants an education. He’ll eventually play at 275-280.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Gatlin Casey WR 6’3 170 Navarre Fl Offered ,no other offers appear

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Followup on LBs Mike Root has to be right up their on coaches’ board

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Fossatti to Princeton

LU 77, 85, 88, 15
    Participant

According to Bergen Record, he had no Div I scholarships, I assume that includes from LU

Football: Fossati picks Princeton
    POSTED ON THURSDAY, JANUARY 16, 2014 9:08 PM
    BY MARK CZERWINSKI
    The Division I football scholarship offer he craved never came, but Mark Fossati didn’t have to settle for any consolation prize.
    The St. Joseph senior linebacker, one of the premier players in the state, received and accepted an offer from Princeton football coach Bob Surace on Thursday and will be attending the prestigious university in the fall. He had recently visited the school as he started to narrow down his options.
    Division I schools seemed to hold Fossati’s size against him. The 5-foot-11, 205-pounder, however, was arguably the most versatile player in the state, and recognized this season as the Gatorade New Jersey Football Player of the Year.
    Fossati, The Record’s North Jersey Defensive Player of the year in 2012, was the defensive leader for the Non-Public Group 3 champions, registering a team-high 76 tackles and intercepting three passes. He also played running back, kicked and punted for the Green Knights, and finished his career as the all-time leading scorer among St. Joseph kickers.

– See more at: http://blog.northjersey.com/varsityaces/29841/football-fossati-picks-princeton/#sthash.xYV7YTcV.dpuf

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Mike Root LB to Pards. A-S in Ct. Pards are having a superb recruiting year.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Hobbie , seems visit went well. Per twitter, Wilcher asked how the visit went. Dad replied that it validated everything that Wilcher had told them about LU.
    Wilcher in ILL heading to Delaware. Not clear whether he is still on staff. Spec is that he was fired.

Unlkely we’ll hear anything soon pending the rest of his officials

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

UMASS pulled the offer to Nick McBeath. We had also offered him. He and Kelsey are good friends. Issue may be that LBs slots are already filled? Still he would be a great get.

I should note he has numerous offers from CAA,SoCon and BigSouth schools

• This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by RichH RichH.
    • This reply was modified 6 years, 9 months ago by RichH RichH.

TMH
    Participant

Rich,
    Are you indicating that we are only looking for 1 LB this year?
    McCain is the only commit that I know of.
    We currently have 3 DL (that area may be filled), 2 WR (at or near limit there?) 1 RB, 1 QB, 1 DB and 1 LB.

TMH
    Participant

Correct..of the 9 you are listing, there is only 1 WR and an OL. I thought you mentioned a WR from FL…probably not certain yet.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Kelsey is the Wr I am not sure of. 247 predicts him for LU FWIW.

I am sure we are trying for my LBs.My point is once he committed to UMASS staff had to move on.Other offers besides the ones we know may have been made. At least 1 coming in this weekend. McBeath would be very nice but given the other offers may be a stretch that coaches may not hold a schollie for while he makes up his mind. He is in a very unfortunate postion this late in recruiting.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

OOPS. No, you’re right Pelletier is the WR I was unsure of also.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

I should note also Darius Williams. He self tweeted commitment to LU but saw the other day he is going on other official visits. a wait and see.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 221 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.