List 2013

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football List 2013

This topic contains 220 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 221 total)
  • Author

herm007
    Participant

Talked to friend of SMU booster and he said Doyle being recruited by SMU, Ok. State, Rice, ACU, North Texas, Army. Ranked a top 30 DB in Tx. What is connection to Lehigh?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Saw OkSt,NTex this AM. Will ask around today ,if there are any contacts other than asst coach.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

62, Joey Goodhart OL Pa , also being recruited for wrestling.

ONE bitch. I hate twitter nicknames. Spotted 5-6 so far that mention being recruited but cant ID them.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

McIntosh to UCLA

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

63. James Kretkowski OL NY

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Scanning PL lists of recruits so far, looks like all have commits. Do we? Andy has said he doesn’t look for commits til much later. Of course we may have some but no info that I’ve found. Does bother me a biT.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Q.Jefferson to UMass

Kramer
    Kramer
    Participant

no idea if we’re behind the other schools regarding commits. I wonder what sort of quality of player is committing to a PL school at this point. Are they any better than non-scholarship players from previous years.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Some good players for sure. Bucknell got a very good QB but none are markedly above the level of prior yrs recruits. Given other offers most appear to be upper level PL types but no higher. Andy likes to see senior yr production on recruits. The differing strategies of the HCs are evident. Which is better? Cant complain (yet ..lol) about last yr’s class.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

64. Terrell Smith cb/wr Pa

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

65. Kentavious Preston LB Ga ** Rivals

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by RichH RichH.

herm007
    Participant

RichH,

Any word on Doyle kid from Texas? My source says he wants Lehigh for school and close to his brother at West Point, but may end up at SMU.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Nothing concrete but not negative. There are 2 offers in front of him,that I know of. Dont know of any other issues.With D I interest , he s/b one to get for us. D I interest does sort of negate possible issue with level of play in private ranks in Tx. Staff not going to tell much. If you know him or family best bet is to call coach recruiting Tx and ask him where the kid stands. They will usually give you a straight answer. Very important to tell coach of his desire to come to LU. That is a big issue with Andy.

• This reply was modified 7 years, 2 months ago by RichH RichH.
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

66. Ben Henry OL Pa LV guy

TMH
    Participant

Although it was only a preseason game, I wonder how the Ryan Spadola exposure in the Jets-Giants game last night impacts the decision making of recruits in the New Jersey/New York area. Perhaps it may be similar to CJs I can get there from here story.

Viewing 15 posts - 61 through 75 (of 221 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.