List 2013

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football List 2013

This topic contains 220 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 6 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 221 total)
  • Author

TMH
    Participant

Rich,
    Slight adjustment. Christian Kelley is in the Class of 2015. Looks like we are starting early.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Good catch, missed that.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

74. James Kretkowski OL NY O

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

41 Cal Coffman offered.He was at LU football camp.

TMH
    Participant

I think a little “pay it forward” is in order. Tim Kempton helped persuade Austin Price to come to Lehigh. Coffman seems to come from the same HS as Price (Detroit Country Day).

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Nice, hope it works.Really should pay better attention to details of Bball recruiting.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

247 update
    75. Cordeiral Cook QB Ga
    76. Jalil Kuku LB Ga
    77. Alex Thompson DE SC
    78. Shawn Antoine II CB NY
    79. RJ Sarajian WR Pa
    80. Josh Tripp OG Pa
    81. Josh Stilley QB NC
    82. Junior Sigalo S Ga

TMH
    Participant

Rich, the rules have all changed now. It used to be that we didn’t formally sign anyone until signing day in February. Can we expect formal commitments during the early signing period next month. When did Shafnisky and Duffy formally sign?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Expectwe will have some more early commits. My guess is we already do.
    Unlike Gilmore,Andy has said he prefers post season signings. Over the years most of ours have been on visit weekends. One difference is we have had many more early official visits this yr than in the past. Also,a good number of prospects were at LU summer camps Short answer :) ,not sure.
    Nick committed early. Duffywas in Jan,IIR, after Temple withdrew.
    We are recruiting very heavily in the South this year,I’mguessing we’ll see those kids in December at official weekends.
    Prospect list last year was in mid 70s in Dec.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

83.Ryan Paulish OG Pa

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

84. Mike Whalen WR Ct O *** ESPN

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

The impermanance of verbals. Cabinda verballed Syracuse a month or so ago,flipped to PSU yesterday. Guess we didn’t have much of a shot with him :)

youngfan
    Participant

Please help me out as to the value and purpose of this thread.
    I see numerous pages of many players that, I gather, are prospects and then I see that there are commitments to a broad variety of colleges. I am struggling to find a list of those the have committed to Lehigh or where we have a high probability. Does this among all the names and information shown?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

The list is merely a compilation of prospects who we are recruiting or who statsd an interest in LU. Those with an O have recd an offer. We have 1 commit, Darius Williams. As we track more commits that list will expand. Andy likes to sign late , we’ll see a few but most will be from Dec til early Feb.You will see list go down as kids sign elsewhere or here.

youngfan
    Participant

Maybe there is a way to make this less of a data dump.
    In the current form, it is not informative, interesting, or helpful.

Viewing 15 posts - 91 through 105 (of 221 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.