List 2013

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football List 2013

This topic contains 220 replies, has 17 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 6 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 221 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

:) appreciate any ides you may have. In past yrs ,I did include Hts and Wts and others recruiting. A bit easier then as we usually didn’t learn many of the names until Dec and the list of confirmed prospects was around 49.-50
    This yr just noting A-S or other honors or connection to LU.
    For commits,we include available videos,bio etc.
    All of this is with the caveat that my computer skills are minimal lol

toddcudd
    Participant

“Thanks for welcoming me to your house. Oh, I hate your furniture – this couch is really uncomfortable. And this free sandwich you just gave me? Doesn’t have NEARLY enough bacon on it! C’mon, man!!”
    ;-)

toddcudd
    Participant

On a slightly less snarky note – if it would help, I’d be willing to compile the list into a more convenient format. Perhaps, put this all into a spreadsheet, and share it on Google docs? I could then post a link here…

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Thanks Todd. Formatting, style not my forte to say the least. Ideally, bio info and recruiting intetest would be great for a prospect list, and to have one list that can be updated. How best to accomplish this ???

toddcudd
    Participant

Let me do some playing around, Rich – but I think google docs would work well for this. I’ll create a framework, plunk in a few names, and run it by you and others for feedback…

van
    van
    Participant

you guys are great! Really enjoy all your efforts!

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

:) OK, again Thanks. Any info you need let me know

toddcudd
    Participant

See how this works. Plugged in a few guys, looked up a few stats, just for examples:
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArxHXA61aoqKdFFKQkhlMUdlaUVtMlMtU203a0dvN3c&usp=sharing

Kramer
    Kramer
    Participant

I really appreciate your effort too, rich.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

I think it is great format. Thanks. Lets see what other guys might suggest. I’ll wait a bit but can I then start entering info?

Thanks K, I’m a better snoop than computer maven. Todd comes to the rescue.

toddcudd
    Participant

Yes, you can enter info whenever you want, Rich. I’ve left it “open” so that anyone who has the link can edit it. Might need to change that later, in case any ‘pards are smart enough to hack us :-)
    I’m happy to help with the input too, Rich. Let me know how I can help. Will have to be outside of regular business hours for me, and after the girls are in bed though…

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Thanks Todd. Guess I’ll start tonite. Must ask Chuck to sticky the cite at the top of Football for easy access . or just leave it atop Prospects thread?

toddcudd
    Participant

I think I got the spreadsheet all caught up with this thread; had some time on my hands. To any and all here – feel free to add any details, updates, etc.
    I’ll defer to you guys on where this should go – it’s own thread, a sticky, whatever is best.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Great job. Just sat down at computer to do same. Much Thanks. I’ll fill in what blanks I can.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

List up to date and Thanks to Todd much more organized and readable.

Viewing 15 posts - 106 through 120 (of 221 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.