List

This topic contains 43 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by RichH RichH 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Made afew calls on him. FBS unlikely but there is someinterest in himas a preferred walk on. FCS ,no evident PL interest but as you said UNH and W&M have inquired. No info on academics

TMH
    Participant

From the Ohio board

Benny Niles CB, Clearwater FL
    Branden James S, Barberton, OH

http://www.bobcatattack.com/football/recruiting.asp

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Thanks again. :D

Haven’t looked since last Wednesday. Scanned this AM and missed these 2. Lots of names coming up much later this year than in the past.I guess because of playoffs. I know we have a recruit weekend on 1/20. Since school doesnt start til 15th may be the last one prior to 2/1.Altho, I noticed other schools are having recrutsin on 1/13

Checked out .Both from last year.Niles now at Dartmouth. Ohio lists included current recruits and last year’s recruits

Keep trying you are bound to hit names I miss

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Jack madden 6’1 220 Fairview Colo Us and Penn , UP is probable according to local paper interview

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

According to Ivy Board signed with Penn :(

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Blake Buckhannon rb 5’11 195 Western Reserve OH

Offered , no others listed. he is All-Ohio lots of good video. 4.43/40 ( doesn’tlook quite that fast but he does have quicks).Baseball and track also

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Lukas O’Connor 6’4 205 Culver City Ca over 3,000 yds /32TDs

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

"RichH" wrote: Lukas O’Connor 6’4 205 Culver City Ca over 3,000 yds /32TDs

Interesting that we’re pulling in QBs from the far west. If O’Connor would come, that would be 2 from CA and 1 from AZ. Nice to see we have Chick for at least one more year. I’m sure the way the offense is cookin’ helps alot in the recruiting.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

No doubt at all.

TO keep myself from going crazy after seeing 1st Portal report broke down our reported list by position

QB 12

RB 9

ATH 4

OL 13

WR 12

TE 1

DL 11

LB 7

DB 11

K/P 0

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

I will await with bated breath the official Yale announcement

More mundane

Jamel Smith rb 5’11 175 New Egypt NJ Bball PG and trck sprinter also
    Most of the PL recruiting him

Justin Pyle rb 5’9 185 Garnet Valley Area POY
    LC, Gate and us

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Busy day , another qb

Louie Pappas ** qb 6’1 198 Tarpon Springs Fl
    O – us , LC and HC

TMH
    Participant

I noticed the Zack Sawin whom Historian had mentioned earlier has recently verbaled to Colgate……BUT….he is planning one more visit..to Lehigh on the 28th. I hope our staff and facilities will knock his socks off.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

the number of QB’s is surprising..however, I ‘ve noticed over the years a fair number of HS QBs end up being DBs if they’re good athletes. Also, noted no K/P candidates?? Seems like a big need, unless this year’s Freshman is showing potential that we haven’t had the privilege to see yet.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Also, a bit surprised but Stapleford was an A-S K. Also, we always have a fair amount of head to head with PL schools, more than usual this year

Viewing 14 posts - 31 through 44 (of 44 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.