Looking Ahead #4-Fritz Isaac

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Other Sports/Suggest New Category Looking Ahead #4-Fritz Isaac

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by  TMH 9 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author

TMH
    Participant

Fritz is a track star from North Allegheny HS specializing in the 110 M high hurdles and the triple jump.

His stats are below

http://pa.milesplit.com/athletes/1846964-fritz-isaac#.U4U2ePldXfc

Recently, he finished 5th in the PIAA in the triple jump and 7th in the hurdles. Note that his jump of 46-9 would have been 4th in the Patriot League this year (surpassing every Lehigh placewinner) and his 14.9 in the hurdles would have done exactly the same in the Patriot League meet.

Welcome to Lehigh Fritz!!

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

TMH did you see Djenne Dickens,sprints Edmonds Wa.Saw a blurb on her winning local schollie,4.0 GPA.On my phone,so cant help w look up.

TMH
    Participant

Good catch Rich. I was not aware of her. The quality of student athletes that Lehigh attracts never fails to amaze me.

Edmonds-Woodway’s Djenne Dickens, who won a $4,000 scholarship, qualified for the state swimming and track and field meets all four years as a Warrior. Her six state track and field medals are the most in school history, and Dickens will have a chance to add three more to her total at this weekend’s state meet.
    Through all of that, Dickens, who will attend Lehigh University in Pennsylvania, maintained a perfect 4.0 GPA.

I wonder if she will attempt to do a Kaityln Ruffing who competed in both swimming and track for Lehigh this season while taking on a difficult major.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.