LU up for an ESPY'S Award

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball LU up for an ESPY'S Award

This topic contains 8 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  TMH 11 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author

LU65
    Participant

Vote Now!!

Lehigh basketball is up for the Best Upset category for the ESPY’s.
    Gabe, CJ and Coach Reed will fly to LA to represent Lehigh.

http://espn.go.com/espys/voting?vote=8083189&lang=en&showInstruction=y

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Easy vote. Often would be good, too.

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

ESPYs votes are closed, but you can get the run-down of the hype running up to the ESPYs here:

http://lehighfootballnation.blogspot.com/2012/07/espys-espys-espys.html

Interesting that Gabe and Mackey most want to meet NFL players, not NBA players!

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

OK got my 37 votes in.

TMH
    Participant

Add my 17. CJ’s 1st assignment for the Brown & White….what I did on my summer vacation.

I do feel for Holden Greiner though and what he missed due to that bad ankle…but we have another year to go. Can’t wait.

LUHoops00
    Participant

I got my votes in as well, and I do feel bad for HG, he should be in Cali right now…but he’s back at LU working out and getting better with his teammates. What do people think about our chances, I think we’re going to win, pretty positive about this….

Bigger question – if we win, how many 8+ letter or 4+ syllable words will the good dr use in acceptance speech? Figuring he won’t talk for too long, so I set the over/under at 4!

TMH
    Participant

I feel pretty good about it too. Hopefully we garnered a lot of support from our new found Tarheel friends in NC.

I don’t know about the over/under but based on the post-game interviews Dr. Reed and the rest of the team will make us proud.

norcalfan
    Participant

Go Lehigh. So proud of all the players attending. I wish all the players could have attended. As for Dr. Reed, let the players talk. The nation will be watching. One question. Will the red carpet walk be televised? I have myself set to arrive home promptly at 6. If it is shown, I will miss it, but have my family taping the pre game. So proud of the guys.

Yes it is sad that HG was not invited. I think 6 could have gone, but good for Adams and Hamilton as departing seniors. A team won, would have been nice if all could have attended. The “family” attitude got them there. Let’s keep it going.

Side note. Looking at BU website, they feel Norfolk State was the better win. What happened to PL love?

TMH
    Participant

Lehigh’s Basketball team cleans up pretty well.

http://www.knoxnews.com/photos/2012/jul/12/237822/

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.