LU vs UNH

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football LU vs UNH

This topic contains 60 replies, has 20 voices, and was last updated by  LehighGuy 3 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)
  • Author

buck
    Participant

There goes the LSU job for Andy.

toddcudd
    Participant

[quote quote=29672]I’ve been saying all yr how our safeties get beat deep.[/quote]

We got beat on the ground, period, end of story. Don’t wanna bitch too much tonight while lubricated, but we gave up on our own run game way, way too early IMO. Whether it was due to the guys who were out or not, the better team on the field today won.
    Good core returning next year; sucks anyway.

objective observer
    Participant

YOU PEOPLE ARE UNBELIEVEABLE

THEY WERE SUPPOSE TO FINISH 4TH IN THE PATRIOT LEAGUE

ASLO WE WANT WINNERS GET A LIFE

YOUR ALL TROLLS ON HERE

REALLY! GROW UP

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Think shat we sas was a cascade of desperation. O startedbout of sync not only at QB but Zdropped passes sloppy blocking. As team and coaches tried to coms bavk we got out of our game by over compenxating which mafe things worse. Panc the D just gave up. A player and staff collapse.
    PL noy the CAA. Lehigh can play at that level. We did vs Nova. Today we embarrassed ourselves by not handling adversity at all well.
    I will look forward to next year. O will be even better. D another rebuild ahead. Hope Botts and staff can do it again. Today may serve as a learning experience for players on hw not to deal woth adbefdity. Hell it damn well better.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

A bit over the top oo :)
    Fans allowed to bitch particularly after a surprise ass whupping.

richb-1
    Participant

I know a lot of you guys follow Football more than I (note had the Stadium had lights since 1988, I am sure I would have averaged at least one more game per year) but didn’t their tightend catch, in the first half, 6 first down passes, on 2nd or 3rd down, right in the middle where some would have been broken up by a healthy Caslow.

Today Mayes had his first non-excellent start. Is it possible that the poster who turned out to be correct about Shaf’s was also accurate about possible back-up Lime disease. Heck, if Austin Meyes could have had a Career Wrecking Mosquito Borne Disease, Brad Mayes could have a Tick Borne Game Wrecking disease.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

All dhould check box score. Shaf just not able today. Brad onve he calmed down fid not have a bad game. Nor did Dom. WRs statwise even with drops had decent games. D stats are horrendous.

Anonymous

think poster rich h is tipping some back tonight. either that or hes creating a new writing language. anyway, have fun rich!!! i think after that performance i might join you for one…bottoms up!!!

Anonymous

think poster rich h is tipping some back tonight. either that or hes creating a new writing language. anyway, have fun rich!!! i think after that performance i might join you for one…bottoms up!!!

LUPhillyPhan
    Participant

Coaching /play calling is an issue. Last week for example up by 20 against Lafayette and we keep starters in and Caslow gets hurt Andy responded we had no one to take his place so we kept him in. How do you not have anyone to take his place. Wth do you do at practice. Furthermore, we were out coached tonight. Those boys played their hearts out. They knew at beginning of 4th quarter they weren’t gonna win and were embarrassed yet they still played their hearts out. Why was shaf well enough to play 4th quarter but not first? What film of UNH did coaches watch cause we damn sure didn’t game plan for a UNH team that lost by just a few to JMU in October. A sick Mayes played today. Is a sick Mayes better than a healthy timmo? ( just wondering) Sad to see such talented seniors go out like this. If the coach/es keep doing things the same way we are going to get the sane results.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

What the hell are you talking sbout? Box score is what it is. Keep your asinine indults to yourself GO.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

[quote quote=29686]Coaching /play calling is an issue. Last week for example up by 20 against Lafayette and we keep starters in and Caslow gets hurt Andy responded we had no one to take his place so we kept him in. How do you not have anyone to take his place. Wth do you do at practice. Furthermore, we were out coached tonight. Those boys played their hearts out. They knew at beginning of 4th quarter they weren’t gonna win and were embarrassed yet they still played their hearts out. Why was shaf well enough to play 4th quarter but not first? What film of UNH did coaches watch cause we damn sure didn’t game plan for a UNH team that lost by just a few to JMU in October. A sick Mayes played today. Is a sick Mayes better than a healthy timmo? ( just wondering) Sad to see such talented seniors go out like this. If the coach/es keep doing things the same way we are going to get the sane results.

[/quote]
    Andy seemed to agree in post game. Said that sign of a good team was fixing what wadnt working and that they failed to fo that. Harvey emphasized that D failed to do the little individual things as they had done in prior games.Failure to execute. Brad noted the same for O. Greg Joyce good article on post game in paper. Dont think dtaff or team had great outings.
    Stats for O are nice but lipstick on a pig tonite.

LehighGuy
    Participant

[quote quote=29675]

I’ve been saying all yr how our safeties get beat deep.

We got beat on the ground, period, end of story. Don’t wanna bitch too much tonight while lubricated, but we gave up on our own run game way, way too early IMO. Whether it was due to the guys who were out or not, the better team on the field today won.
    Good core returning next year; sucks anyway.

[/quote]good core returning where? On O maybe. Same D tho. NH was passing deep up 20 wit under 1 min to go in half. If you believe our pass D wasn’t suspect to them, maybe u a coach for LU. They was horrible all yr. We finally played a team with a QB that could throw n wrs that could catch…period….end of story. Same slow bunch returning. Might be good enought for PL, that’s it. Yes they gave up on run yesterday. Mayes came out firing with no touches for Brags. Sad 5 n 9 wasn’t healthy. Would’ve been differ game but same Ole secondary.

toddcudd
    Participant

FO, Lehigh Guy. Pick a team you like better next year, and post on their board. If your son isn’t getting enough game time, tell him to transfer. God-damn, I’m sick of your bitching.

van
    van
    Participant

out coached and out played, credit to UNH, they earned the win with great execution and a great game plan

feel bad for Shaf and Caslow, they have so much passion for the game, must have been very hard for them to sit and watch

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 61 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.