Media Guide up on roster McCroskey on roster

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Media Guide up on roster McCroskey on roster

This topic contains 6 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by RichH RichH 14 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

As usual very good and surprisingly early this year

McCroskey on roster was a 2** out of HS and competitive at Cincy will provide large body depth.

Some minor surprises , at least to me ;) , on 2 deep

lusportsfan
    Participant

And where do we find the media guide, kind sir?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Thanks for the complement ;) Go to lehighsports, click football,on right side will see recruiting guide click will go to page scroll down to football click will come up in Adobe reader

LU73
    Participant

So, kind sir, what would be your most noteworthy minor surprises?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

As an old Hog, a little surprised with OL. srs usually tapped 1st but a bit surprised to see Rowe as 1st team OG, solid kid but ? also Clerge switched to Rackley”s side , all 300+ on left. Expect some shake out by 1st game Liebler and Reich too good to sit.
    McCroskey a great addition at G been along time since we’ve had so much OL depth. At times could actually have all OL300+. From Spring camp , Winnett at DE and Brown at NG ,Guide has it the other way round. Dook and Connare at DT toss up, no loss with either.
    If your really bored, compare roster on site with guide seehow many differences you can spot. Maybe I should award a prize to :D best Sherlock

colorless-raider
    Participant

I be McGoskey starts.^%$&#@*!!

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Just scanning other teams 2-deeps. I was struck by the enormous OL that HC lists #1. Aaron Jones( LU recruit) at 360 2 others well over 300, no one under 285. :roll:

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.