Mery Christmas and a Happy New Year

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball Mery Christmas and a Happy New Year

This topic contains 5 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  LU65 6 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

For all here a Happy Holiday and a peaceful New Year.
    My thanks to Chuck for all his hard work keeping us informed and somewhat civilized :)
    Alsovwant to thank all here for another interesting and enjoyable year( well mostly).

jimk72
    jimk72
    Participant

Like wise…. To all fellow forum followers, Happy Holidays with Peace & Good Health to all!

And beat the polka dot pussy next Friday!

TMH
    Participant

The same to you and your family Rich.
    I too want to wish everyone a very Merry Christmas and a happy, healthy and prosperous New Year.
    May Santa bring us a few Patriot League Championships and perhaps a few stud recruits. After all, we’ve been very good this year :-)
    Thanks for all you hard work here Chuck.

hawkineer
    hawkineer
    Participant

Merry Christmas and a Happy and Healthy New Year to everyone on this forum and Lehigh alumni and fans everywhere.

A special shout out to Chuck for everything that he does here. He gives us all an opportunity to brag, bitch, and bawl together, but most importantly show how much we care about Lehigh athletics.

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

Merry Christmas to all. It’s been a pleasure …

LU65
    Participant

Happy Holidays and Peace to all! May Santa be especially kind to all those who call South Mountain their home. And, to you Chuck, thanks for making it all possible. I now know who to blame for my Board addiction, when my wife asks each day.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.