MU game notes up

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football MU game notes up

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by sundayamqb sundayamqb 10 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Douglas back at OG 2 deep.

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

I did not see Farrell on two deep, or at FB.

van
    van
    Participant

Farrell is #3 RB, no longer a FB

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Sean is aRB now, not a FB. Situational player. I would expect if he contiues to produce he may go up to #2 w Rich moving back to situational spot.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Looks like Coyle’s shoulder will keep him out of MU game

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

FWIW Sportsbet has us favored by 5.5

LUHoops00
    Participant

Lu football fanatics on here any thoughts on HC wiping out CCSU where we struggled versus them? After two games what are the boards thoughts on how season plays out?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

HC-CCSU certainly a barometer for us.Each wk always a different scenario but HC’s dismantling of CCSU does put our win in stark light. Particularly our D. 8 new starters perhaps most important factor.As Andy said today ,he expects lots of nailbiters this yr.Expect D to improve game to game but have spasms of great play and WTF plays all yr. Next 3 games will be difficault to say the least .Tigers are only one we have a realistic shot at winnng. Our edge is that their 1t game. Fordham is unlikely,but possible in a shootout.Their D can be had. UNH ,well lets hope for no injuries. We’ll score but dont see anyway we stop them,unless they self destruct.3-2 going into PL.

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

I watched much of the Holy Cross and Fordham games over the weekend.

CCSU simply imploded. HC did not impress me that much.

Fordham has explosive potential and lots of speed. Temple made lot of mistakes, and is one of the youngest teams in Division I. Fordham has an outstanding team — but they do have weaknesses. They’re definitely up there with Colgate and can score lots of points.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.