My Lehigh Football "Complaints" After Fordham Game

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football My Lehigh Football "Complaints" After Fordham Game

This topic contains 33 replies, has 15 voices, and was last updated by van van 7 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)
  • Author

buck
    Participant

Bucknell is on a par with Franklin & Marshall , this one will be ugly early. Kind of like many LU grads wives.

jimk72
    jimk72
    Participant

Good call buck (F&M ? come on man !)…….I did expect to win by at least 2 TD’s. Bucknell played a hell of a game and deserved better. We were flat, Shaf had a tough day throwing (18 of 37). I guess sooner or later he had to have a stinker in the air. Very impressed with Bucknell D. The will of our defense and several knuckle head Bucknell penalties saved the day. Bison also used their second string kicker (starter hurt?), who missed a chippy field goal and an extra point. Hard fought defensive struggle, as they shortened the game with a well run possession offense. But a win is a win. I’m curious to see the attendance figure. My quess; 9k+ as Bucky brought a nice following on a beautiful fall day.

PS: Ed Mish earned his keep today. Other than one short punt, several boomers put Bucky in the hole. And he was money on place kicks and kickoffs.

TMH
    Participant

I knew we had it from the opening kickoff :-)

jimk72’s synopsis was right on the money. Kudos to Bucknell for playing their hearts out. Congratulations to Lehigh who once again made the necessary adjustments at halftime.

van
    van
    Participant

[quote quote=29185]Bucknell is on a par with Franklin & Marshall , this one will be ugly early. Kind of like many LU grads wives.

[/quote]Buck is a Lafayette troll me thinks

Viewing 4 posts - 31 through 34 (of 34 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.