Navy – Gamed 15

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball Navy – Gamed 15

This topic contains 19 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by  TMH 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author

lehigh90
    Participant

In the story on the Lehigh website they do a Navy wrap and discuss the upcoming Senior Day game v Lafayette. Seniors listed as CS, SC, CB and KM. Is KM coming back to play next year as a grad student with his final year of eligibility or is he moving on?

toddcudd
    Participant

Was wondering the exact same thing. He’s listed on roster as a junior. Is that his “eligibility year”, maybe?

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

He enrolled at UCLA in fall of 2011. Redshirted a year, played a year, sat out a year (transfer), and now this year at Lehigh. So he has more eligibility but is likely graduating this spring. My guess (pure speculation) is that he is likely not coming back next year. I don’t think they would honor him on senior day if he was planning on returning.

lehigh90
    Participant

Does he pull an AD and try to play elsewhere? Was AD part of Senior Day last year, think he was?

TMH
    Participant

“Ross clearly is having a good year and may well win ROY. However I think the vote will be close between Ross and Foulland.”

Foulland is also having a very nice year for Bucknell. It is difficult to compare the 2 since they have very different skill sets. In Patriot League play, their scoring is essentially even 11.4 ppg to 11.1 ppg. My observation was based on the fact that as a rookie, Ross leads the entire PL in assists and FT% (almost 90%).He has been named ROW 5 X. Both teams have a great building block for the future. It’s going to be great fun watching them develop.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.