Navy – PL Game 13

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball Navy – PL Game 13

This topic contains 16 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by  norcalfan 8 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)
  • Author
    Bison137
    Bison137
    Participant

I only listed the past three because those were the ones where he played a fair amount of minutes. However, since you asked, here are all of them from most recent to least recent:

Lafayette 0
    Bucknell -2
    Colgate = +25
    Holy Cross -2
    Army 0
    Navy -2
    Bucknell -3
    UMES -10
    Bryant 0
    Cornell -1
    Quinnipiac -3

If you want, I’ll post tonight’s +/- once it’s available. I rarely even calculate +/- for Bucknell players on my own – and definitely not for any other team.

norcalfan
    Participant

First of all, BJ was the man! Way to go! Second, what happened with shooting tonight? Adams had good number of rebounds. Big rebound as they pushed the lead. I only saw a portion of the game. Looks like Adams and Greiner just could not get the ball in. Third, LUHoops, not understanding the statement “CJ is dirty”. Maybe I am too old to get it:). Lastly, I am nervous about this team. We have a ton of talent on the bench, but our starters all year, Hamilton and Knutsen are making me nervous because they are not putting up numbers. Knutsen needs to pass the ball out more rather than trying to force the shot. Needs to be more physical. My hope is since we have scorers, enough will be able to score.

Viewing 2 posts - 16 through 17 (of 17 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.