No locks No upsets

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Lacrosse No locks No upsets

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by van van 11 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

We have a pretty decent shot at NCAAs even if we dont take PL tourney. IMHO any one of the teams could win out. Other than one 2 goal match all of the head to heads were 1 goal games. For us D , which has been great must in fact play better. Hope we get hot and others dont, but hat scenario could play out for any of the teams. I will be glued to CBS Fri PM. I foresee a number of scotches to get thru the night

TMH
    Participant

Great performance tonight right from the opening whistle. Both offense and defense looked great. I still worry about our faceoffs though. This should get us an NCAA bid but I still want the title…so now for Colgate on Sunday.

van
    van
    Participant

Was able to listen over internet (no CBS sports on my cable) and sounded like the D was just outstanding and they O scored on a high % of shots. Can beat Gate with A game.

Monitored the blog also, was amused to see Pards coach blog how Army could come back in 4th quarter when they were down 5 goals. Must drink the coolaid over in Easton, Oh wait, I knew that.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.