NOON announcement Wednesday

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football NOON announcement Wednesday

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 12 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Per Andy tweet , Lehigh will announce at noon tomorrow. We know 24 , I hope for
    ar 5 more.

van
    van
    Participant

For the record, I am predicting Patsy rating in the 60’s. Probably not quite as high as that Easton school, but pretty good. Of course, we will really know in a couple of years how good this class really is.

TMH
    Participant

I too am anxious to see the final list and await a few surprises. I for one am very appreciative of all the hard work put in by RichH and other trying to track the recruiting game but sometimes I think it’s like spitting into the wind. I think we tracked about 90-100 with some known interest. We believe we know 24 thus far who are matriculating to Lehigh & playing football. Only 5 of the 24 were on our list. :-). Makes you think about how much we DON’T know. Anyhow I certainly enjoyed the ride.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

pretty standard every year. Of our initial list of about 94 wound up getting 5, 29 ( I stopped counting then) sigened elsewhwere. How many were we really interested in? Who knows. Many on that list were kids indicating an interest in us,no idea whether we reciprocated.

For today I would like to see a couple of more wrs.We return 9 . Not much depth given our offense. A FB would be nice. Other than QB ,all other slots are filled. Of course a potential superstar would be nice.

van
    van
    Participant

How many were qualified academically?

Agree, FB would be nice. Not as conerned about WRs, DL with some bulk would be more satisfying.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Agree ,thought the Texas kid would fill the bill.Would be nice to get a 290lb NG.The 2 we offered ,one went Duquesne and the other as a W/O at Maryland

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.