Not a pretty game but I'll take it

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Not a pretty game but I'll take it

This topic contains 3 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by  TMH 13 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Great for us to break open a close game in 2nd half with Colvin at qb. Kudos to all .

Lum injury??? How serious? He was not playing very well but gutsy . Pass defense quite poor . They did keep wrs in front of them but it would be nice to break up a few passes .
    If we play like this vs UNH they may outscore Nova

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

UNH got upended by Rhode Island of all people today. Maybe we have a shot. Colvin certainly played with poise, though I would like to see him run less, in light of his leg fracture last year. Lum’s injury is an ankle sprain. He was still able to hold for XP’s and FGs. He doesn’t seem as ‘nervous’ back there as Lum, who seems to have happy feet. Key with UNH is the OL. We need to be able to run. Secondary is disconcerting with the breakdowns that past two weeks, but I liked the way the D stood up when Princeton got into the redzone and forced fGs.

Historian
    Participant

The last four Princeton games have not been pretty, but it is a win.

The offensive play calling much better than past years and both TD passes surprised the defense. Colvin settled in well in the second half. Very hard to tell this early in the season the level of competition we have beaten to judge the team.

TMH
    Participant

I thought the 3rd down play calling in the 4th quarter when deep in Princeton territory was teriffic. What I tired of though was the 3rd down playcalling or execution prior to that. How many times have we thrown for 5 yds on a 3rd or 4th and 9 siutation? I am not trying to beat on AC but it has frustrated me ever since he arrived and I was hoping a new OC would change it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.