OC Candidates?

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football OC Candidates?

This topic contains 44 replies, has 10 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)
  • Author
    ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

The comments Faragalli makes at the press conference are interesting regarding the statement about going to a lower division..no matter “as long as he’s happy”. With Yosha and Shaf comin’ on it certainly would look like a natural match.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Yup.

Jwigglesworth
    Participant

Not any of the original guys mentioned, but I really like it (if its true). He helped turn around almost every team he joined and won a National Championship at UR. He’ll know the offense and what it takes to make moves to get deep into the playoffs.

I like those comments he made too in the article

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

Ngineer:

What press conference?

JWigglesworth: What article?

You said: “The comments Faragalli makes at the press conference are interesting regarding the statement about going to a lower division..no matter “as long as he’s happy”. With Yosha and Shaf comin’ on it certainly would look like a natural match.”

Jwigglesworth
    Participant

I think me and him are both refering to the link that was posted previously. Its an article from a reporter that interviewed him after he left UVA

Kramer
    Kramer
    Participant

Anything new to report regarding the coaching staff? Getting a little nervous…

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Pushing all my anxiety buttons, eh? :). Positions are still listed as open. LFN checking also.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Sunday–it may not have been a ‘press conference’ as opposed to an interview with a reporter I read online. But the attitude expressed was very positive for someone who had just been canned.
    In addition, I saw Andy at the Boston U. b-ball game and he said he expects to make an announcement this week. So I figure tomorrow or Friday….fingers crossed it’s a good one.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Great scoop n. It would be great to have at least OC filled for the final ( amd for us crucial) recruiting push. Think Kramer more nervous than I am. An announcement will calm all of us.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Per Matt Markus ESPN Andy hopes to announce new OC before the end of this next week. My guess from the language is he has made his choice. Now for the details. Cutting it very close but the right guy more important than speed.

Miller
    Participant

Not an OC, but heard one of the new coaches may be a Gettysburg grad from 2010. Possibly their running back that was all conference a few years. Coach Coen was a Gettysburg grad also.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Thanks M. Great to see some progress.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Taking a little longer than expected. Can mean several things. One, his first choice is going somewhere else, or two, it’s taken longer to negotiate terms but still getting ‘his man’. Hope it’s the latter.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

My thinking also. Either way, I hope that one he gets is the.right guy for us.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Made some calls RE ’98’s post on AGS saying a shakeup on D staff with a new signal caller. Does appear to be accurate. Wont say nature of changes.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 45 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.