OOC. 3-2

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football OOC. 3-2

This topic contains 38 replies, has 13 voices, and was last updated by  LehighGuy 4 years ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)
  • Author

LehighGuy
    Participant

Sorry just a fan, just a realist. I love the “I want winners”…..hilarious…lol

just a fan
    Participant

I know. It’s all good

I WANT WINNERS!!!

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

How bad is our rush D and how does it compare?

LU D ranks 113 of 122 FCS schools in rushing D: 200 rushes, 1,218 yards is 243.6 ypg and 6.09 ypc.

Only Southern U has a higher defensive yard-per-carry number.

Colgate’s 14 in rushing D, averaging 100 ypg, 3.39 ypc. Gate in 94th in passing D.

Yale is dead last; Princeton 119 of 122. We know what they have in common.

Should be interesting game.

buck
    Participant

Lehigh 50 – 16 over Colgate. Censor that.

LUPhillyPhan
    Participant

If the defense hadn’t gotten any better since season started then we either need to 1) change play calls 2) get a new DC or 3) change the players
    Incidentally the junior #55 looked great at practices. But he never played in games. I dont even see him in sidelines anymore. You have a lot of talent that never sees the field. Maybe most players think their positions are secure ( unless injured). Maybe if they had to fight for their positions and coaches paid attention during practice to kids they aren’t playing in games your defense would be better.
    Incidentally there’s many kids bigger and just as fast as #17 but they won’t get looked at.
    We will miss seeing #55 get his chance.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Coffman a good player. He was at 2 inside end of last yr. Evan bavk to ILB probably bounced him back.

LUPhillyPhan
    Participant

just a shame a good player is willing to forgo his scholarship because he won’t see playing time and as a junior he knows this. And I know there’s more to come next year. This defense cannot stop Fordham. I’m just disgruntled because I’ve seen no improvement in our D this year. Same D playing good O teams and bad O teams.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

The fact that he decided to move on is not a shame. It is a decision to pursue his education full time. The fact that there are players who are better than him is a reality not a soap opera.

LehighGuy
    Participant

I here u you philly fan. The thing is rich those kids probably AREN’T better than him. LU coaches play the kids they like, and no matter how bad they Fook up, they still play. Seeing how bad the D has been playing over the yrs, you would’ve thought all spots were open. But same old kids same old results. But I forgot, our D is playing better….lol

• This reply was modified 4 years ago by  LehighGuy.
Viewing 9 posts - 31 through 39 (of 39 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.