Penn

This topic contains 48 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  LehighGuy 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)
  • Author

objective observer
    Participant

ITS A TEAM GAME

AND A TEAM LOST

ENOUGH SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

van
    van
    Participant

[quote quote=32197]No fun reading all the negative comments takes away from my shtick.

Starting a new positive theme from here on.

Lehigh 50 -0 over Wagner.

[/quote]Buck, you’re my new hero

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

What the hell. Why not :) :).
    Rather this than watching so many jumping off bridges.
    MLK
    Thanks. A post all of us should read and consider.
    True enuf on D we dont know play calls or whether kids are missing assignments or call was wrong vs offensive play called. But, I have to assume that whoever is calling D sets is not so completely misreading game situations so as to be consistently wrong.
    Whatever the actual issues are we can safely say D is not working at all at this juncture. It may be a combination of all the factors we have been discussing.
    As to Brad, I dont agree that he is as consistently perfect as you seem to claim. I dont expect any QB could be at this stage of his career. That said carping on his errors is asinine given his body of work so far in his career. He is one of the best QBs ever to play at Lehigh.

LehighGuy
    Participant

Yes its a team game, but D is to blame……PERIOD. If your Off avg 34pts a game and your 0-4. You have to be delusional to think otherwise….giving up 51pts a game, D gets worse as season progresses giving up 38,46,56 and 65(shouldve been 70)! If we lose to Wagner, who LOST to Columbia of all people, pack the D coaches bags.

Viewing 4 posts - 46 through 49 (of 49 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.