Playoff TV Coverage?

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Playoff TV Coverage?

This topic contains 8 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by ngineer ngineer 13 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author

JJH
    Participant

Anyone know if there will be TV or internet coverage of the Northern Iowa game? JJH

van
    van
    Participant

I understand it will be streamed on ncaa.com.

Can’t confirm as of yet.

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

The NCAA.com interactive bracket confirms that it will be streamed live on NCAA.com.

Hope it is in HD!

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

I have verified that the first round will definitely have streamed video. WebStreamProductions is in charge of the live video and it will be be available on NCAAsports.com.

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

I think it’s different now. The NCAA owns the broadcast rights to their championship content. Before, I don’t think they cared too much about the rights, so they either sold the rights for a song so local outfits could broadcast the games (at a loss, mind you), or didn’t really think about the concept of broadcast rights for the playoffs so it was a free-for-all. I cant’ say specifically what’s different, but I heavily suspect that it has something to do with either scenario.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

I heard that the SS Boosters were working on something with Starters Riverport to possibly televise there, like they did the Ohio State match last year.

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

If this is for sure a "go" at Starters Riverport, let me know the details and I’ll spread the word through the blog.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Game is a go for Starters Riverport. Coverage begins around noon with kickoff at 1 p.m. Hopefully, audio is being arranged with 1230/1320 AM ESPN Radio.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.