Playoffs

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Lacrosse Playoffs

This topic contains 7 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by  LUHoops00 10 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    van
    van
    Participant

Hard to believe, but still a chance that Lehigh could host a home game as an 8 seed. Towson wins AQ, we would be ahead of them in seeding. Loyola losing to Ohio State should knock out any seed for Loyola. Bucknell has higher RPI, but we beat them twice.

Clearly America East, MAAC, CAA (Towson) and NEC AQ’s all below us. Bucknell and Loyola (assuming they get in) below us in my opinion. Would Ivy #2 or ECAC #2 get a seed over PL #1?

Guess we will know soon, selection is Sunday.

van
    van
    Participant

So Princeton knocks off Cornell last night, Cornell will definitely be in with their RPI and Princeton – Yale winner will be Ivy AQ. No hope for Penn.

If Nova pulls an upset, things could go wrong for Bucknell.

TMH
    Participant

Wonderful article on Lehigh

http://insidelacrosse.com/news/2013/05/09/lehigh-confident-experienced-second-time-around

I wonder…if Lehigh beats NC in the 1st round of the NCAA, does Duke suddenly love us too?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

45 min. to game. Go Lehigh.
    Softball vs Army this AM.
    Hell of a day

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Lost to a better team. Great effort but UNC hot and just more athletic, faster etc, etc .

toddcudd
    Participant

Not a lax guy, by a longshot, by trying to learn the game. Seemed like this was all about possession – they got all the face-offs and ground balls. Soccer background tells me that if you don’t get offensive possessions, you can’t win. About right?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Yup. Think we only won 3 FOs all game. UNC just much much more athletic and deeper. Team fought and had some chances to keep game vlose but we didn’t convert. Not down tho, UNC would have beaten anyone today .

LUHoops00
    Participant

Ditto, if you don’t get the ball it is hard to win, and I don’t know what final faceoff stats were but they weren’t good.
    Did anyone ever find out waht happened to that Ray Masestroni(spelling) kid from NJ? He was highly touted middie and I don’t think he played a lick, was he hurt or what?

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.