Poaching …

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Poaching …

This topic contains 51 replies, has 12 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 9 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Verbals are just that. We may not like it when a HS senior changes his mind but that is the system. He can. If he does it will be very disappointing but it is hus right. Schools pull offers all the time. Nothing is final until LSD. From what I read Ill.,USF and FAU were in to see him and another player. Hope he stays as he will be a true difference maker for our D. If not maybe we can get Davidson.

LehighGuy
    Participant

He’s a kid. Facilities, crowds, TV exposure matter. Not to mention his family can see him play. You cant go wrong with a free education…PERIOD. I dont care where its from. He could pick USF, then sign with LU. Its what kids do!

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

Favoroso’s got “South Florida” on his Twitter page tonight … not sure if he’s saying where he’s from; did not see a commit tweet.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Ge flipped yestetday. Didn’t want to post w/o confirmation. Well now we have it. Tough loss. Still we have a very good group of LBs in this class.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Just went to his twitter profile. Dont see a USF on it. As far as I can see no change. So,not publicly confirmed yet. Altho,I guess it will be.

LU 77, 85, 88, 15
    Participant

Yahoo Sport, visit USF 23-Jan, LU Committed 28-Jan

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Thks LU 77.Hope its OK to call you by your first number :)
    Normally. I would be jumping up and down seeing that. Given all the events a.d rumors of the last week,think I’ll hold off for a bit.If accurate,a great commit. Try to find other confirmation or source Rivals info this AM. See what I can find. Certainly possible he flipped then flipped back .

TMH
    Participant

Little bit of an update. Apparently no decision made. Don’t know when this interview took place though.

http://southflorida.scout.com/story/1507571-usf-made-an-offer-an-impression-on-favoroso

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Great find. Interview certainly after USF visit last week. No udwa whether Andy pulled our offer after he backed out of verbal. Well,we’ll see on Wed., what the young man decides. Not going to stress about him. Would be great if he come. If no,we still have a great group of LBs in this class.

toddcudd
    Participant

Best I can figure, looks like the page was new, today. Not good news I don’t think, but I agree with Rich – sounds like he’s unsure who he still has offers from.
    I’m still riding high on the Bragalone story…

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

You guys see the right side of the Favoroso link? Suggested Navy offered him for wrestling.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Yup. He has potential as a Hwt. While he enjoys wrestling it appears football drives his descisions. Doubt he knows at this point what he is going to do. Might as well just wait to LSD.

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

A little suspense on signing day – I love it!

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Too old for more suspense,dagnabit:). Had enuf already this year.
    Up to 29,not including Mike Fleming or Dave Ryslik or the unknown recruit :).If any. Unlikely we have the roster space for these and Chris.
    No matter how it plays out ,this is an outstanding and deep class.

Miller
    Participant

I think Favoroso is stuck with a financial/scheme decision. I don’t think he has a full offer from USF, but does from Lehigh. I think he fits our 3-4 or even 4-3 much better than the 4-2-5 at USF. South Florida is home and he has friends heading there. Come to Lehigh and play on a team from the PL that has a chance to make the plaoffs yearly or…….commit to USF, play in the AAC,maybe make a bowl game,maybe see the field after a redshirt year. We may still have the upper hand unless a great education and thousands of dollars in parents pocket do not matter.

Viewing 15 posts - 31 through 45 (of 52 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.