Potential QB transfer?

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Potential QB transfer?

This topic contains 9 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by ngineer ngineer 9 years ago.

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)
  • Author

toddcudd
    Participant

Saw info this morning about a PA-native qb who is transferring from South Carolina, destination unknown. Anybody recognize the name? Article details about his high school years are impressive.

Brendan Nosovitch transferring

A subsequent tweet indicates that we could be in the mix:

Frisby tweet

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Saw the clip yesterdsy that he was tdansferring. Bit surprising to see us in the mix. IIR,very highly rscruied by FBS teams. The question is whether he wants to sit out with an FBS transfer or be immediately eligible. All 3 mentioned schools are fairly well set at QB. Nova ,of those,may be most logical.

toddcudd
    Participant

If he elects to go FCS, does that mean the year off is waived?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Yes,no sut out year transferring down.
    Reading up on him.very similar to Mayes.
    A *** recruit rated as #22 dual threat prospect. A Parade AA,Pa record 12,877yds,106TDs.More telling his offers included Clemson,GaTech,Maryland and Virginia. He red shirted 1st yr,soph as 3rd string Qb. S,Car preview listed him as in the mix to start.
    Does appear that he wants to stay local. For us,it should be noted that he is a finance major.
    Cant see Andy voiding offer to Mayes . He has Nick,Timochenko**,Craven** ,Mayes*** . Have no idea if Nosovitch that much better. See if I can find any statements by him.

• This reply was modified 9 years, 8 months ago by RichH RichH.
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Sourrier was thinking of moving him from QB to anther position to get his speed and athleticism on the field. BN wants to play QB. I look at this situation and think Fordham.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Well LV papers pjcked up news. Sense a lot of drooli.g at prospect of Allentown Central Cath star coming home to play. Skeptical,but certai.ly will be interesting over the next months.

toddcudd
    Participant

Update: Nosovitch has apparently changed his mind, and will be staying at SC.

Nosovitch update

toddcudd
    Participant

From the wayback machine: this name is in the news again. Apparently, Nosovitch has officially parted ways with South Carolina. I’ve seen nothing yet about where he’s headed. We were reportedly in the mix when this story surfaced last summer.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Wow,had forgotten all about him. I wonder? Got available schollies but we are kinda stacked at his position. Is he better than who we have?

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

I would think that ship has sailed. Where would the scholarship $ come from?

Viewing 10 posts - 1 through 10 (of 10 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.