Practice Update

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball Practice Update

This topic contains 18 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  LUHoops00 7 years ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)
  • Author

lehigh90
    Participant

I was excited when they signed him, and thought he would be a good scorer for them, based on his high school career. Hoping he can play with some urgency this year, if he even has a role. He may be the 6-7th option in the backcourt at this point. Doesn’t seem that explosive, but may have been the attitude. Not sure he will be 100% this season, physically. He is less than a year from his injury.

toddcudd
    Participant

From twitter, I’m gathering that the first scrimmage is today. Apparently this one is Wagner.
    What can we expect to hear about or learn from a closed scrimmage? I understand that there’s no official scoring, but will we see/hear about any unofficial numbers? Or lineups?
    Bison indicated that video is allowed, but I’m assuming that is for coaches and won’t be made public.

TMH
    Participant

Expect to hear nothing. Bison is correct. All that will come out of this is video for the coaches to digest.

LUHoops00
    Participant

We won’t hear a thing it’s not allowed. At Wagner today and home vs Princeton next week.

Wagner preseason number 1 in NEC, so good team to scrimmage.

Viewing 4 posts - 16 through 19 (of 19 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.