Preseason Rankings

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball Preseason Rankings

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by RichH RichH 10 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

LU65
    Participant

There’ll be many in the coming weeks, but the first comes to us from College Sports Madness in their annual countdown from 144. Bucknell comes in at #131 (3rd in PL) and Boston U at #119 (2nd in PL).

Let the conversation begin!

http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/mens-basketball/top-144-previews

LUHoops00
    Participant

Surprised Boston U is picked 2nd in poll, who is first Lafaywtte? I think going into he season that Biston U should be first, not saying they will finish first, but tht preseason they would be my favorite.

Bison137
    Bison137
    Participant

I’d also guess they will pick Lafayette, although it could be Army. Agree it should be Boston U. They were better than Lafayette or Army last year and they lost no-one (as opposed to LC and Army). Also Boston U added a couple of good frosh. LC and Army, although they both return most of their players, each lost a unanimous first-team all league player.

LU65
    Participant

I’m like Army but assume they’ll go with Boston U.

StablerBum
    StablerBum
    Participant

College Sports Madness previews Lehigh as part of their 144 team countdown. Lehigh comes in at #103 overall and #1 in the Patriot League. Even as a fan, this seems pretty optimistic to me. The author seems to have a decent handle on the roster though. To me, Chuku is a huge X factor and his impact will go a long way to determining the success of the team. I also think Simelton has as good a chance (or better) to see the floor as Price, Kempton, or Whitfield. However, he is the only guy with a proven All-PL player in front of him which will make it harder to earn minutes.

http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/article/7024

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Lots of ifs but a good review.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.