Princeton

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Princeton

This topic contains 128 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by  lfnadmin 8 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 129 total)
  • Author

TMH
    Participant

Game notes are up.
    Brags is listed as the #1 RB…so ding expected to heal
    Cavenas and Jones are back on defense. The former will replace the injured DJ
    Raye-Redmond will continue to retuen kicks and Christiano will handle the punt returns.

Nothing else of significance that I noticed.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

DJ and Harris out. Johnson at 2 behind Stubbs.
    OHara start at LT.
    On O we have 8 fr/so on 2 deep. D has 6. Including STs there are 4 more at LS,K,PR and KR.Numbers creeping up as we go hru OOC.

• This reply was modified 8 years, 7 months ago by RichH RichH.

lfnadmin
    Keymaster

Raye-Redmond quietly creeping up the depth charts at both CB and KR. Makes me wonder though about Donavon Harris. Hurt?

TMH
    Participant

Harris was on crutches. Injured on the first return of the game.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Perhaps we’ll learn more about extent of his injury at the weekly briefing.

Buddy
    Participant

Heard Brisker has a broken hand? Brags cracked ribs?

LehighGuy
    Participant

Brisker on two deep, doubt he hurt. How long harris and Borg out?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Agree on MB. No mention on social madia of any injury. We’ll see,perhaps some info at weekly conference. No word yet on Harris or DJ. Both walked off field. Crtutches not a real plus tho.

hawktalker
    Participant

Michael Colvin played a Lehigh-Lafayette game with a broken hand

LehighGuy
    Participant

Was just one the AGS site. Kinda surprised Princeton is favored by 10, and seems everyone is picking them easily over LU. Did I miss something? Princeton was 5-5 last yr with wins over 0-11 Davidson, 0-10 Columbia, 1-9 Cornell, 2-8 Penn and 5-5 Brown. And from what LC fans are saying they beat up on a injured LC squad with freshman secondary that was backups to the other freshman backups! And o line depleted, 2nd string RB. So should i really be excited about LU chances like I am?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Nobody likes us. Screw’em. Up to team to prove them wrong. Tigers faced very little in a depleted Pard team. Reed is not what he was prior to injury. Only one good WR ,no RBs and little speed. Last but not leasr Pards had only 1. OL starter,rest Frosh and backups. These are things we have.Tigers faced a 2ndary with 2 fr Ss replacing injured starters. Even ours will be more of a challenge.
    No confirmation on Brisker’s. His only complaint on twitter is as to his lost ID.
    All that said Princeton is a better team than Penn.D returns 10 starters with a very good 2ndary.Doubt they are 30 pts better than Penn tho.

van
    van
    Participant

let’s hope Tigger is over confident, granted pards were off their feed but I watched some of that game and the Princeton D really looked strong

Hope I am wrong but believe we are underdogs in Jersey this week, that said, a win there is also very possible with our O clicking

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

This is a winnable game. Yes, after Tiggers’ impressive win I understand the point spread as not much is thought of Penn. Historically, games with Princeton are pretty competitive. Last visit to Old Nassau saw an epic come back with Bialkowski after an horrendous first half. With Cavenas back and DJ, the DL should be stouter. Need to get good pressure on the QB as key to winning. He can carve up any secondary if he has time and gets comfortable back there. Offense should do it’s share, though Princeton’s defense is very experienced. I think we should score at least 24 points, so long as turnovers and penalties don’t get out of hand. I feel a victory. GO LEHIGH!

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

TC a,DB and QJ back. Brisker fracture bone in hand out for a while. DJ awaiting MRI results.
    Andy said he was.’t sure how long Micco would be out. Guessing a simple fracture.

van
    van
    Participant

who backs up Braggs? a FB or Nick T or Kee or Nana? Seems like the FB has been next man up so far.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 129 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.