Push has come to shove Campus visit weekend

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Push has come to shove Campus visit weekend

This topic contains 27 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by  Football Fan 10 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Official visits this weekend.

Hobson McCain ILB Ga coming in.Our top LB prospect. As I find more I’ll put them up here.

Hope we have some coaches for the weekend :)

Miller
    Participant

Usually, any recruit that visits this weekend has you as the second choice.(they will visit their #1 the next week) Most recruits are told that THE BIG weekend where we want our “A” list players to come and visit with the other HUGE wants and needs wish list is the last weekend in January. Still shows interest, so we have a chance.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Cant control where kids plave us on their wish list. We can control giving them a great visit seling a great school and football program.
    I will admit that I never understand why anyone chooses to go elsewhere :)

Football Fan
    Participant

Do you know which other schools Hobson McCain is visiting and has high on his list?

Also, any other confirmed recruits visiting this weekend?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Hobbie has 8 offers, No idea of his preference. Guess he is in this weekend due to conflicts with other visits over the next 3 wks. Given his Dads twitter push, we have at best an outside shot here.

No other confirmed yet.. Nothing listed on sites and twitter yet to show any more. Altho,not all kids are on twitter.

Football Fan
    Participant

If he has 8 other offers, sounds like this is a long shot. Who are the next guys on the board?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Of those we know Kentavious Preston next up. Dont forget, we almost certainly know much less than all of the standing offers. Heck, we were in NJ making offers on Tues. Coffman and Fossatti also.

Football Fan
    Participant

Any Commitments at the LB position thus far?

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Not that I know. On the prospects thread you’ll find the link by Todd to a spread sheet he created for us. Just scroll down posts ,you will see it. As up to date as I can make it.

sundayamqb
    sundayamqb
    Participant

Just read that this QB (Sam Vaughn, from Fort Pierce, Fla., 6-4, 185) committed to Georgetown. His video’s pretty impressive:

And there are people at his games, so he must go to a big school.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Hoyas do pretty good with skill guys. Not that long ago they werr decimate at QB down to the 5 th string. He was pretty good. GU will continue to get good ayers. HC is a marvelous recruiter and a good coach.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Getting Timochenko is very good. Gives us some quality depth at QB, plus he’s an athlete which gives flexibility. Wilson W-L is a top notch football school. Despite inexperience at the QB position, it also allows one to be ‘coached up’ more than someone who may have developed bad habits over 10 years.

hawksfan
    Participant

I heard slot/kr standout Nico Munley will be visiting this weekend. Great 3 sport athlete. Tremendous strength, hands and speed. He works out with Matt Mcgloin a real gem.

http://www.hudl.com/athlete/o/1633680/nico-munley

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

:) Dagnabit ,nice catch. Got to stop w this Bball stuff for a while.

Ath 5’11 176 All Area WR, great video on hudl

Football Fan
    Participant

Has Kentavious Preston visited Lehigh yet? If No, is he scheduled to visit? I know there was a LB that visited a few weekends ago…who was that LB?

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 28 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.