Quentin Jackson

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball Quentin Jackson

This topic contains 8 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by LU808 LU808 5 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    RichH
    RichH
    Participant

He just cut his final list to

Rutgers
    Cincy
    Charlotte
    Providence
    LEHIGH

toddcudd
    Participant

You beat me, Rich! Nice to get some good news; July can be kind of discouraging. Plenty of guys on our list attracting new big-time attention, and trimming lists. But I’m really pleased to see that we made Jackson’s cut! Scout, 247, and Rivals all have him as 3* and 247 has him as #43 PG nationally. I think he’d likely be a combo guard for us.

I’ve been keeping an eye on his AAU team; he plays alongside Fornes who caught my attention a while back. They have both apparently have had very good summers on the circuit.

toddcudd
    Participant

Nice article on Jackson here:

Recruiting Spotlight

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Saw a coupke of Fornes’ highlights did not realize we had offered Jackson,until I saw tweet. Keeping fingers crossed.

LU15
    Participant

Let me know if you agree The shot we have at getting him is when/ if he realizes that he’s not going to get anywhere near the playing time at the other schools as he will at Lehigh… or anywhere near the quality of education!

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

Lehigh certainly the outlier on his list. As to Bball,I’ll leave that to the mavens.

toddcudd
    Participant

From the article, it sounds like quality of education is important to him. Fingers crossed here too.

RichH
    RichH
    Participant

`Just scanning his list of offers. He rejected a lot of top schools. Insane pleasure that he picked LU over Harvard :-)

LU808
    LU808
    Participant

Let’s hop e CJ is making a few phone calls of encouragement. These guys need to see him as a role model and someone to emulate….both ON and OFF the court.

CJ is primed to have a break out year with Portland…this should raise Lehigh’s profile every time they televise a game.

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.