Quinnipiac – Game 12

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Men’s Basketball Quinnipiac – Game 12

This topic contains 19 replies, has 7 voices, and was last updated by ngineer ngineer 6 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)
  • Author
    van
    van
    Participant

CB was the star of the game, best I have seen him perform!!

jimk72
    jimk72
    Participant

I’m with Van on CB. He was a spark underneath at a critical time. Do you give him a start, or is he best used off the bench?

LUHoops00
    Participant

CB had a good game, was a spark, he was solid. He’s had a nice junior year so far, doing what we need, coming off the bench and rebounding/defending. Anything on O is gravy, but he is a bench guy not a starter.

toddcudd
    Participant

It is just amazing to me year one post the big 3 era and we’re rolling here in non-conference play late. I think we our going to contend for PL championship again…

Totally agree 00 – and we’re not the only ones who’ve noticed! Just had this come across my twitter feed, had to check it out:

http://www.collegesportsmadness.com/article/8179

I certainly realize that this means absolutely nothing at this point, but still I find it exciting as we were picked 6th in PL in preseason.

If you’d have told me that AD wouldn’t have played a minute yet, and SC would have only played 44 minutes over 4 games, I would not have believed these results at this point. Especially given the minutes the frosh are getting.

Gotta be thrilled with the QU win, but I’m having a hard time getting a handle on how/why. The 2nd half shooting and overall 3 pt shooting were great. But I don’t know how much credit we get for great defense, vs. QU just shooting really horribly. I’d like to think we made them take shots that they weren’t comfortable with – but I dunno. Will have to watch this one again.

I agree that the guys really battled for boards, which is big in my book. SW stood out to me on that front; seems like he went more aggressively after boards than we’ve seen to this point. And TK definitely worked hard in there.

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Impressed with the talent on this young team. If they stick together, they can do some very special things. For a ‘rebuilding’ year, we’re doing better than I expected, and with the erratic play of the other PL schools reported, it appears we have just as good a shot as anyone else for the PL title.

Viewing 5 posts - 16 through 20 (of 20 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.