Rackley to play in Shrine Game

Forum Forum Lehigh Sports Lehigh Football Rackley to play in Shrine Game

This topic contains 5 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by ngineer ngineer 13 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author

808Lehigh
    Participant

Devlin, Rackley to play in Shrine Game

Orlando, FL (Sports Network) – Delaware quarterback Pat Devlin and Lehigh offensive lineman Will Rackley have accepted invitations to play in the 86th East-West Shrine Game on Jan. 22 at the Florida Citrus Bowl.

Rackley’s career ended with Lehigh’s second-round playoff loss to Delaware, but not before the left tackle helped the Mountain Hawks win the Patriot League title and finish 10-3. He started the last 40 games of his career, earning first-team All-Patriot honors as a sophomore, junior and senior.

The East-West Shrine Game, which benefits Shriners Hospitals for Children, is the longest-running college all-star football game. Kickoff is 4 p.m.

TheFan
    Participant

good stuff!

Will, let them know what Lehigh football is all about at the Shrine game.

take no prisoners!

anything less than 2-3 pancakes would be disappointing

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Great to see Will get this recognition. It’s been awhile since we had someone in that game. I remember John Hill played back in the early 70’s, and I think Kreider and/or Bergen played in it as well. Stambaugh played in then North/South game, I believe.

TheFan
    Participant

secrets as to how to get the least amount of fans to view the East West Shrine game on TV:

HAVE IT AVAILABLE ONLY ON THE NFL NETWORK

brilliant strategy!

TheFan
    Participant

Its been a good month for Will Rackley

http://www4.lehigh.edu/news/newsarticle … e59413fd5#

ngineer
    ngineer
    Participant

Ironic that down in the article is mention of Kwesi Kankam also winning a place with a photo–the same Kankam who disappeared a few years back as a running back???

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.